REVIEW One of the finest nights of my life: with an angel named Ashlen Reed! Feb 22, 2016

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Broadhildt, Feb 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

My wonderful party with Ashlen was the second of two parties I experienced on my first trip to the ranches. I’m 41 and sexually very rusty. I had known about the ranches since the spring of 2013 and had kept it in the back of my mind until late 2015. I opened up an account on the message boards and began sharing and searching around, trying to learn and look for ladies I might be compatible with.

[remainder of review redacted]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Excellent review !! Sounds like you had an exciting trip!!

AshlenReed and Broadhildt like this.
  3. This is the sweetest thing I've ever read- I'm at an utter loss for words. Thank you so much for the kind words and for reminding me of one of my favorite experiences here yet.

4. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

It was a trip I will never forget!
    You know, I was reviewing my diary entries for the last six months. Before the ranches & after making the decision to visit the ranches - there's a stark difference in tone, from gloom to tap-dancing on the walls. Who knew?

AshlenReed likes this.
  5. Phenomenal review Broadhildt, This is probably one of the best reviews that I've read, you just got an excellent way with words. I really liked the follow part a lot since after a few trips that is one of the best feelings that I've gotten when I've partied with a couple of the ladies. Its also one feeling that I hope and pray that I get when I do visit and have any parties.

AshlenReed likes this.
  6. Been bummed lately since my ATF quit the ranch. This AshlenReed , her pictures and your review just might have me interested in visiting Moundhouse again.

AshlenReed likes this.
  7. I certainly recommend coming out this way, though I may be a bit biased... ;-) In all seriousness though, let's chat! It would be an honor to welcome back a former client of the ranch.

Alonzo likes this.
  8. This is such a great and informative review! I'm glad Ashlen showed you a great time ❤️

Broadhildt likes this.
  9. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Clarissa! Spring has come after a long winter, and it feels very good.

10. Thanks for reading, Clarissa! I myself have reread this over and over... ;)

Broadhildt likes this.
  11. Broadhildt, you put so much thought into your reviews. It's lovely, and I'm glad you've been growing so much from what we all have to offer. That's really what it's all about! :D

Broadhildt likes this.
  12. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Roxanne! I hope I can meet you someday. I can't wait for my next dose of sexual growth medicine.
    :);):);)

roxanneprice likes this.
  13. We all offer different shades of growth and therapy. We'll get a chance to explore each mother some day soon, I would hope! Xo

Broadhildt likes this.
  14. Nice review. I am setting up a time to meet with Ashlen when I'm there in July.

15. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

What a wonderfully written review! Ashlen sounds like a fun lady. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Broadhildt likes this.
  16. What a wonderful review!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. What a wonderful review!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Fingers crossed that she won't be gone for to long. I know she also mentioned that she might be back sometime down the road.
    Hearing this news makes me wish that I could get out there at some point to see her. However unfortunately I'm unable to get away from work at that time.

19. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

20. Broadhildt, I completely agree with you and I'm sure it would be a memory to treasure for a lifetime.

Also unfortunately I am actually on call 24/7 and generally even while on vacation I'm still on call. Normally on an average week I end up working between 60-70 hours a week. Which is part of the reason that I'm able to visit the ranch and enjoy some of the finer things. Sadly when it comes to vacation time I have to plan a couple months in advance since there's only one person that is able to back me up in a couple areas and no one in a few others.

However with that being said, I'm going to see if I can seek in but it will have to wait and be a last minute trip so I can see what is going on. If its slow I'll be out there in a heartbeat, but if not I'll just keep wishing on them wishing stars that our paths will cross at some other point.