REVIEW One night with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by crimson, Jun 3, 2016.

1. crimson
    Chat with Me

crimson Just a random guy

I've had a number of parties with @Jade Capri , and it has always had been a memorable experience. With these fond memories in mind, I decided to try my first overnight with Jade and we agreed to an outdate to Lake Tahoe as well. From past experience I knew I was in for an amazing experience with Jade. If you have never met Jade, just know that she's a beautiful Brazilian goddess with a wonderful smile. (and a body to die for)

In my previous encounters with Jade, I had found her to be a generous kind-hearted woman with an amazing supply of patience. She loves to laugh and to make others laugh with her. I've also enjoyed some rather amazing parties with her. Jade is rather creative, enjoys experimenting with different positions and has a touch of kink. And she also knows when and how to get down to 'business'.

We chose to spend our time at the Montbleu hotel in Tahoe. I've always found Jade to be a great conversationalist and this evening was no different. We had an amazing meal at the Cierra after which we retired to our room. I was willing to keep talking for a bit, but I imagine Jade had other ideas as she told me I had 5 minutes to finish talking... I won't discuss our evening and morning any further save for one minor fact. At one point she left me gasping for breath so long and hard I found myself with a completely dry mouth.

I've throughly enjoyed all my parties with @Jade Capri , and that night was no different. I'm already thinking of new ideas and things I want to do with her.

WL1, Jade Capri, tuch2881 and 2 others like this.
  2. Great review. .......................................

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Crimson!!! I had my overnighter with Jade (2014) at the MontBleu also Very nice hotel!!

4. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Thanks for the thoughtful review, Crimson! I appreciated my ranch virgin party with Jade so much. You've given me ideas for the future. :)

5. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

great review Crimson.
    an overnight with Jade sounds awesome,
    hopefully I can do it one day too.

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Every party with Crimson is a new and exciting experience, I always look forward to when we can see each other again.

[​IMG]

dreamscometrue and Banginit like this.
  7. crimson
    Chat with Me

crimson Just a random guy

Hoping to see you again soon. And totally looking forward to it!!

8. Wonderful review!:) <3 thank you so much for sharing. I love when a man can take over a conversation, and I can sit back and just look at him all dreamy:)! ha
    I hope for more wonderful parties with Miss Jade!

9. I hope you see her again soon too!:) <3 happy to share my house with her

10. I have never been!! But the name alone sounds really fancy