REVIEW OMG Bianca Bardot

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by xessurfer, Dec 12, 2017.

1. I am blessed to have had the esteemed privileged to have shared a lovely evening with the exquisite Bianca Bardot. Looking back, I am surprised that I actually sought out and gave into my desires.

After I stumbled upon her profile I couldn’t resist the urge to email her. To my shock she replied back in minutes! I’ll admit I had my doubts and suspicions. What rational person doesn’t have reservations when trying to arrange such an exotic encounter through the internet. Nevertheless, after a few email exchanges we agreed on a date and time to meet.

On the one hand I was as excited as I have been in decades. I mean look at her profile. She is absolutely gorgeous! On the other hand I was utterly terrified too. When I arrived at the ranch. I felt very vulnerable ringing the doorbell. I honestly didn’t have a lot of faith that I would actually meet Bianca. I figured I was in store for the good old bait and switch. Given my luck I felt she was too good to be true.

To my relief. I have to admit I couldn’t have been more wrong. I was greeted warmly at the door, offered a drink and shown to a seat where I waited briefly for Bianca. When she came in to the foyer she greeted me with a big spontaneous smile and a warm relaxing hug. Being a brothel virgin myself. This helped me relax alot. She gave me a nice tour of the facility then we found a private place to talk about the details of our encounter.

I’m not too proud to say that I was intimidated by her beauty and the explicit reason I was there. My years of Catholic guilt had me feeling uncharacteristically shy and awkward. She has the most lovely eyes and a disarmingly seductive smile. She easily guided me through my initial shyness and we easily came to an agreement on what lovely delights we would embark on and the level of compensation.

I’m not one to kiss and tell, but I will say this. She exceeded all my expectations. She is a lovely confident woman. She knows who she is and she embraces that she is a very sexual person. That energy and enthusiasm is what she brings to the bedroom. It is a positively intoxicating combination with her stunning beauty.

She really is one of a kind. Looking back on our sweet dance of passion I can’t help but yearn for more and more. One simply can not get enough from such a treasure. Bianca is a goddess to be worshiped for being so generous as to share her beautiful sexual prowess with the world, with me. I am so satisfied by her loving embrace. I’m still, days later stuck in my afterglow.

I sincerely hope that fate and circumstances smile upon me again. For I would love to share another heavenly evening in her arms. Amazing.......

2. Beautifully written review! Loved it❤️❤️❤️

xessurfer likes this.
  3. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Speaking to any lingering sense of "Catholic guilt": I saw a documentary a couple of years ago that talked about the relationship John Paul II had with a married woman. While it was never claimed that they actually "did the deed," it was evident there was a lot of affection and a deep bond between them. Point being: we're all human. When we feel that need for the arms of a woman, thank God the ranches are there. Enjoy, live long, and prosper.

xessurfer likes this.
  4. Thank you. I was just being honest.

Alexandria Moon likes this.
  5. BiancaBardot
    Chat with Me

BiancaBardot Youngest Lover at Love Ranch Vegas!

This is so incredibly sweet! I had a great time with you and I hope to see you again! Thank you for taking the time to share a little about our time together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xessurfer likes this.