OMG a virgin with Jade Capri and Taylor Lee!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Bobby, Jun 21, 2013.

1. I had such an amazing time that this review HAD to be made. I was planning this trip for over a year and it was well worth it!! :D It is impossible to put into words my experience, but I will try and paraphrase it here.

I was a 25 year old virgin, and I decided to go to the ranch, but which girl should I choose.?. Started reading other reviews on the board and kept seeing Jade's name come up for spectacular virgin parties. So being all nervous I finally made up my mind to just email her with a quick question or two. After corresponding a few times thru email I decided she was defiantly the one I wanted to party with because she made me feel at ease.

So I booked my plane ticket, hotel, made an appointment with Jade, and got myself set for a town car pickup. The plane tickets were nonrefundable, so no way to turn back now. I was going to the LRN.

The town car picks me up at my hotel..TBH I was not super nervous yet. I get to the ranch, take a quick picture outside to prove to my friends that I was there. :) Inside the parlor I get a beer down, and then Jade walks up looking absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure my jaw dropped, and I knew immediately that I made the right choice. I do not want to spoil the experience for anyone else, but OMG the party was ridiculous, I was shaking my head in disbelief the entire time.

So where does Taylor Lee fit in?.?

Well, Jade had setup for a threesome at the end of the party, and asked me if I wanted to choose, or for her to. I let Jade choose, and I don't know if this was planned ahead of time by Jade, but the girl she chose, Taylor Lee, was easy to relate to. We both lived relatively close, were the same age, and had similar personalities..a perfect match. Plus Taylor Lee is drop dead gorgeous as well, and is a new lover at the ranch.

Again without going into the party, all that you need to know is my time with Jade Capri and Taylor Lee was the greatest experience in my life!!

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Love it. I will be back to write my response in more details. For now I am saving some real state.

EDITed

I had such an amazing time that this review HAD to be made. I was planning this trip for over a year and it was well worth it!! It is impossible to put into words my experience, but I will try and paraphrase it here.
    You were amazing and It was a pleasure to have you here. You were so much fun!!

I was a 25 year old virgin, and I decided to go to the ranch, but which girl should I choose.?. Started reading other reviews on the board and kept seeing Jade's name come up for spectacular virgin parties. So being all nervous I finally made up my mind to just email her with a quick question or two. After corresponding a few times thru email I decided she was defiantly the one I wanted to party with because she made me feel at ease.
    I am flattered that after seeing so many pictures of gorgeous ladies you decide to spend time with me or should I say that i was lucky. I guess luck always play a part on it :)
    I think relating to ones feelings is a great way to connect and we did that for sure.

So I booked my plane ticket, hotel, made an appointment with Jade, and got myself set for a town car pickup. The plane tickets were nonrefundable, so no way to turn back now. I was going to the LRN.
    Should I say thank you for the tickets not being refundable? I think you would have made here anyways :)
    After all you been to way more pressure situations in your life and made it with no scratches. So it wouldn't be me to break you or... ops... in a way I did it :) - Good way ;)

The town car picks me up at my hotel..TBH I was not super nervous yet. I get to the ranch, take a quick picture outside to prove to my friends that I was there. Inside the parlor I get a beer down, and then Jade walks up looking absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure my jaw dropped, and I knew immediately that I made the right choice. I do not want to spoil the experience for anyone else, but OMG the party was ridiculous, I was shaking my head in disbelief the entire time.
    Our Drivers are very good and I have to thank them for bringing you to me. The party was ridiculous, I agree hehe you are ... yes...gasp...lol
    You are very cute your self and were not at all nervous or you fake really well, because I couldn't tell.

So where does Taylor Lee fit in?.?

Well, Jade had setup for a threesome at the end of the party, and asked me if I wanted to choose, or for her to. I let Jade choose, and I don't know if this was planned ahead of time by Jade, but the girl she chose, Taylor Lee, was easy to relate to. We both lived relatively close, were the same age, and had similar personalities..a perfect match. Plus Taylor Lee is drop dead gorgeous as well, and is a new lover at the ranch.
    I normally don't push the subject unless asked about it, specially the first time, but you were away for so long that I needed to do that for you :)
    It wasn't planned, but I knew a little about you that I got it right :)

Again without going into the party, all that you need to know is my time with Jade Capri and Taylor Lee was the greatest experience in my life!!
    I hope that you remember that for a very long time and so will I. Although I hope you go on with your life and find a gorgeous girlfriend I wouldn't mind seeing you again.
    Thank you so much for everything and I hope things are good with you. Btw, loved the text message you sent. I am sure your friends didn't have 2 girls on their pictures lol.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thank you so much! I'm honored I was able to be part of the greatest experience of your life! Thank you so much for you and jade popping my brothel cherry, I'm so glad we lost it together!

4. That's a beautifully written review Bobby. Jade does such an amazing job at making for some of the most memorable moments. From the sounds of it you won't be your time with them for a very long time to come. Hope you wont need to wait very long before your able to get back to experience more time with these two wonderful ladies.

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

What a great surprise for you to have a threesome for your first time! Lucky bastard. :p :D

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Always a pleasure Taylor. Thank you for participating in it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

There is lots of them lol... let me think about it before posting it.

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you UNCO. It is very nicely written. He was such a gentleman and I hope he remember the good times for a long time. I am very happy when their first time is memorable as they wished for. That makes it all worth it.

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was a fun time. We all enjoyed. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

11. Was he shaking his big head or his little head in disbelief? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

13. WOW, what a way to lose your virginity! Lucky man!!

14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What a great choice in girls!

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think it's safe to say it was both. :)
    Good times :)

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lucky him and lucky us. He was a great guest, fun to be around ;)

18. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] THAT POOR GUY. I hope you ladies realize that he is now "RUINED" for "normal" girls. Guess that's what happens when the bar is raised so high!!! But, at least he'll know what he's looking for:) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was a greta time, so I agree with you ; )

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:D I heard that quiet few times. I take the compliment :)
    I see as he is learning from experienced ladies. As long as he can remember it all, "normal" girls will be pleased with his skills :)

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

dreamscometrue likes this.