REVIEW NINA SKYE PARTY# 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Monroe, Oct 9, 2019.

1. I usually dont write reviews, but after I see Nina, i just have to share my feelings with someone.

When you walk in, she speaks in soft tones, and is real attentive. Something about her Brazilian culture that makes her more hospitable and nurturing. She really pays attention and makes you feel special. She doesnt pressure you at all, she lets you decide what you want to do. She makes you feel comfortable and very natural. Then the action is literally unbelievable, you will pinch yourself not understanding how this drop dead gorgeous goddess is there pleasing you. She is worth every single dollar you spend. You will not regret it. Her body is insane. head to toe perfection. I love everything she does and says, just a perfect gem. Don't miss out, go visit her, you will thank me later. Nina if you are reading this, we love you. You are simply amazing and I will come back for sure for some more.

2. NinaSkye
    Chat with Me

NinaSkye Local and available 24/7 by appointment!

Thank you for this review Tony! I had fun as always. I look forward to many more nights together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Glad you had a memorable experience. Sounds like Nina really takes care of people

NinaSkye likes this.
  4. NinaSkye
    Chat with Me

Always ;):)

Nate in the box likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @NinaSkye fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaSkye likes this.
  6. NinaSkye
    Chat with Me

Thanks

Thanks girl!

7. NinaSkye
    Chat with Me

................[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @NinaSkye today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]