About Me New Zealand Goddess

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ImogenSteele, Jul 12, 2019.

1. kia Ora koutou katoa!
    Warm greetings to you in my native Maori language from New Zealand.
    I’m brand new here at Sagebrush Ranch, all the way from the land of first light - Aotearoa, New Zealand. I’d like to introduce myself.
    I’m from a small island called Waiheke, which means ‘cascading waters’ in Maori. Waiheke is so tiny, only about 30miles long and 10miles wide. If I stand in the middle I can see the ocean on both sides of the island!
    It’s a beautiful place, with many beautiful beaches and vineyards too. We love to have BBQs at the beach and relax and drink wine and beer.
    Waiheke is also just a 40min ferry ride from Auckland city, so if we need anything special, we can catch the boat into the city.
    I’m a registered teacher and midwife. I’m of Maori descent so I’m always promoting my culture and celebrating diversity. I love to perform the Haka (warrior dance) and many of our love songs too!
    Maoris are famous for our loving skills in the bedroom and I love to show off all my talents. If you have an uestions about New Zealand please let’s get a discussion going!
    Imogen xxx

Attached Files:

2. Your always just so sweet and happy and you have an amazing personality

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ColinSTL and Leo Goodale like this.
  3. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Entice Love Well-Known Member

She’s awesome! And it means a lot when I say someone is awesome! Book her! I love her accent and her style! I can’t wait to have a two girl party with her! Welcome to Sage Brush

ColinSTL and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo youre so sexy.. love it <3

ImogenSteele likes this.
  5. I couldn't agree more with the title of this post!!!! You are a NZ Goddess!!!

ImogenSteele likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @ImogenSteele today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ImogenSteele likes this.
  7. 20190826_182333.jpg

Nga mihi mahana Kia a koutou i tenei wa xx

Warm thanks to you all for your kind words.
    Leaving New Zealand and heading thousands of miles across the sea to a place I’ve never been, where I knew not one person...I was a little nervous to say the least!

The warmth of kindness of the Sagebrush Starlets and all our Hoff Ranch ladies has made my move here one of the most incredible experiences of my life.

Many thanks to all xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Testing out my outfit for Leather & Lace party this Saturday night at Sagebrush Ranch

IMG_0106.JPG

9. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ImogenSteele likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ImogenSteele for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ImogenSteele likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your sexy adorable outfit and your sexy white thigh high boots!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. C1614B81-7C3A-4A5D-8DA1-C4D8D530B23E.jpg
    I love expressing my Maori Tribal culture! Xx

Old Nick likes this.
  13. IMG_2685.jpg
    This look represents both Maori & Hawaiian style.

The Haku Lei (Floral garland) is from the Hawaiian tradition.

The dark lips and eyes are Maori tradition. Maori women tattoo our lips and chins with black ink.

I also am wearing a Taonga Pounamu - green stone gemstone on my neck. The style is called a Toki. Toki’s symbolize strength and power.

The Piupiu garment is highly garnered and a real treasure in Aotearoa NZ. Not many people have them as they take months to create anx requires a high level of knowledge and skill.

These are treasures of my culture and I wear them proudly for DJ performances on very special occasions.

Sharky likes this.
  14. Beautiful Imogen. All of it is gorgeous but the gemstone and garment really caught my eye. I could not make out the detail when I zoomed in, became too blurry. If possible, another picture showing more detail would be appreciated.
    Xoxo

15. He pounamuv, he iti kohatu xxx

16. Bringing a unique Maori flavor to Sagebrush Ranch xx

IMG_3867.jpg

Sharky and Hiker dude like this.