New Years Resolutions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bobbi Besos, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Hello my loves, and welcome to the new year! Hope yours is going as amazingly as mine so far. Already I've had so many opportunities to meet and be surrounded by such incredible, loving people such as yourselves!

In a reflection of the last year all the incredible things it's brought us, I'd love to hear how everyone's decided to start this new year with their best foot forward! For me, my New Year's Resolution was to take more time to read for pleasure. Reading is something I absolutely love to do, but need to make more time for between my academic studies and my bunny parties in the new year! There's no replacement for the bond one can share between themselves and a good book!

So far it's going very well for me. While I have yet to crack open a new book, I've been spending about an hour each evening reading through blogs I love just for fun! I hope to find the time to dip into a new novel very soon.

What are/were your New Years Resolutions and how are they going so far? Can't wait to hear from you all!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

2. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

My New Years resolution is to buy a home by the end of the year that means that I will probably have to do less bunny ranch visits this year so I can save up. I told you that I wanted to do at least 5 parties with you this year but if we can only do one party this year I will see you for my 25th birthday in July.

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  3. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

To get me some more Bobbi loving

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

My goal is to challenge myself physically. I already walk to work everyday. I'd like to be able to do a pushup. I need do some research on exercises.

stacytyler and Bobbi Besos like this.
  5. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

That is such an amazing goal @carlitoalex! I can't wait to see you achieve it!! I'm sure we will squeeze some loving between!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

carlitoalex likes this.
  6. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Awwww @Sakaki I am flattered! Can't help but love this goal too teehee!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Sakaki likes this.
  7. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Love to hear this @Lunch Buffett! I'm often amazed at how much pushing myself physically can balance out my psyche mentally! There's nothing better than testing your limits and realizing how strong you really are! Best of luck to you with this goal love!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  8. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

Im sure we are going to party this year babe, I am only going to see you this year.

9. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I'm going to run a half marathon this year. I've done several in the past but not for a few years, I'm going to get myself up to the training level where I can do at least one of these. I also have promised myself I will NOT win the lottery, if I do win one though, at least I'll be able to afford the therapy to get over the feelings of failure associated with it:D

stacytyler likes this.
  10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I hardly ever do New Years resolutions. But I decided last year I’m gonna focus on me. This week, I started a gym membership, had my complimentary training session, and had a good cardio night. I plan to stick with this coz I really want to lose some weight. Could never have done this while I was married.

TiredFrog likes this.
  11. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

This year I plan on eating healthier![smilie=happy.gif]

TiredFrog likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

My New Year's Resolution is to be healthy, prosperous and to make everybody's fantasies cum true!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. My resolution is to visit the bunny ranch and have an unforgettable time. I am coming in February. I can’t wait!!!

14. Creating more habits that increase productivity :)

15. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I resolve to make at least one trip out to Carson this year.

16. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

To worry less and enjoy life more. Easier said than done.

17. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Haven't started them yet o_O Don't wanna jinx myself, so I'll tell ya during my May trip [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I want to make new day resolutions. I want to become a little bit better each day. Motivation is good but u need discipline as well. I don't think anyone is motivated all the time but discipline has helped me push through even when I don't fill like doing something.

19. How are everyone’s resolutions going? :)

carlitoalex likes this.
  20. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

Not good Roxy. I guess I will have to wait next year to buy a home. That means no more ranch trips for me.