About Me New Starlett Summer Sage

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, May 14, 2019.

1. Hello everyone!!! My name is Summer Sage and I’m a brand new Starlett at the Sagebrush Ranch!!! I’m so excited to meet everyone who comes to see me and I wanted to tell you all a little about myself first!

IMG_4186.JPG

I’m a curvy, blonde, bombshell a la Marilyn Monroe! I’m only 19 and I am ready to explore everything the world has to offer. Recently I discovered my sensual and sexual side and I want to dive into all of the pleasures my body has to offer.

My sunny and sweet disposition may fool you, but there is a sex goddess inside of me and I can’t wait to bring her out. I love long, deep, intimate experiences where time doesn’t matter, it’s just you and me getting lost in each other over and over again.

I’d love to gaze into each others eyes over a delectable meal, whispering to each other all of the things we can do once we get back to the privacy and comfort of our fantasy suite. I see us luxuriating in a warm bubble bath after our desires have been fulfilled.

IMG_4082.JPG

I’m eager to learn and explore the world of kink and fetish- email me and we can plan our discovery together.

Couples are more than welcome in my room too! I want to taste every experience at least once! I’m currently offering a special- come to me with something I haven’t done before and I’ll add an extra time to our party so we can have all of our fun! There’s a lot for me to explore so email me soon at [email protected] or direct message me on here!

IMG_4154.JPG

2. Summer is definitely someone that you need to come meet this summer!!! ;)

3. I love that picture! Equal parts sexy and mysterious!"xoxo

4. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

Welcome...so glad that you are here with us.

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Welcome Summer! It's a pleasure to meet you. I wish you a great first tour and many happy memories!!! :)

6. We're so happy to have you here!!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  7. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

Welcome... and keep showing off that sexy lingerie !

summersage likes this.
  8. Im so glad you are here with us! You are so much fun! XOXO

Jessie Summers likes this.
  9. Hello, pretty lady. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

summersage likes this.
  10. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I love the photos and those outfits! Thanks for sharing

summersage likes this.
  11. Giving extra time to try new things is a great idea, Summer! I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself and having such great parties :)

summersage likes this.
  12. Not-so-new Summer! Come get your double dose of Summer now!

summersage likes this.
  13. lol you're so cute!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  14. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

So glad to have you here at Sagebrush, Summer! You are such a sweet ray of sunshine in our house. :)

15. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Book with this Blonde Bombshell while you have the chance gentlemen!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Xoxo,

[​IMG]