New Question for Dennis

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Lightning546, Feb 5, 2007.

1. When are you going to open a new place up in Wendover for all of us from Salt Lake City Utah to visit and spend our hard earned money at?

There is nothing nearly as classy as your establishment in Wendover and we desperately need a Bunny Ranch III there.

Please help us Dennis!!!

2. hehe I love your signature quote

3. Thanks... And it's the truth...

4. I wish I could, I sort of like Wendover.

I want to close up half the Starbucks in America and put in BunnyRanch
    Express service.

Like it?

5. Great idea! Now when I say to myself, "I need something to get me up and get me going this morning," I won't be wasting my money on overpriced coffee. :p

6. Absolutely Dennis. I can't stand Starbucks, the smell from their coffee makes me sick to my stomach whenever I walk by one.

7. What a great idea! Or you could just have starbucks in all the BunnyRanches, that would keep people wired all night long :wink:

8. I like the way you think Dennis. I also think your service would go a ***long*** way toward countering the high stress, over caffeinated lifestyles that abound in this country.

9. The girls would love that.

Sometimes I see them paying our limo driver to go into Reno late at night after the Starbucks in Carson City closes up. It costs them $35 plus the coffee and they do it all the time.

10. Sounds like a good plan to me!