About Me New LOVER at LoveRanch North! Helllloooo <3

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JazzyVonn, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Hello Beautiful People,

Hope your having a wonderful day :) I am a NEW LOVER here at the Lovers Ranch and I can’t wait to meet you! Come through, say HELLO, let’s get to know each other. Lets see how we can share some fun times ;) Here’s a little bit about me… [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Puzzle_1567290576966.jpg

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Nationality: Chocolate Cake
    Height: 5’6
    Weight: 150 lbs
    Breast: 36 D

Fun Fact About ME :rolleyes:

1. I’m an Exotic Dancer
    2. I’m a Vegetarian
    3. I play a lil guitar (bring your GUITAR and lets JAM)

What I like to do for FUN

1. Make delicious home-made dinners
    2. Watching romantic films
    3. Giving PLEASURE to YOU
    4. Pole Dancing
    5. Learning something NEW
    6. Being anywhere in NATURE

Experiencing ME

* Favorite Position: Back Shots
    * Favorite Parties: Girlfriend Experience, Virgins, Outdates, Submission and Being dominated
    ***PS I welcome all kinds of men and women, Respect is number #1 and I will bless you with an amazing experience.

3 WORDS to describe MEEE
    1. Erotic
    2. Sensual/ Sweetlicious
    3. Wild

This is just a taste, let’s chat and vibe and see where things can go. I’ll be here for the whole month of September and I’m running a WELCOME special for my first month here, when you book a PARTY with me you get a FREE sensual MASSAGE. Looking forward to hearing from you XOXOXOX XXX[smilie=call me.gif]

Lots of <3 ,

Jazzy Vonn

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Welcome to the family!!! Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @JazzyVonn today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  3. Thank you for the well welcome Beautiful!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JazzyVonn and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

Come play with this beautiful lady! She is absolutely beautiful and fun to be around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JazzyVonn likes this.
  6. Thanks love xoxoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

I've heard great things, I'm very excited to meet you, welcome sexy!

1 (467).jpg

JazzyVonn likes this.
  8. Thanks Love for the warm welcome, looking forward to meeting you too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @JazzyVonn today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  11. Beautiful LADY![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]