New Daddy D Fan Club

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2006.

1. I've been sayin' for a while that I was gonna start a Daddy D Fan Club---well i have---It's on myspace.com----the url is-->www.myspace.com/HOTFORHOF

Check it out and join! Just started it today---so lets get it to goin' and show Daddy the love he deserves!!

LOVE YA DENNIS!!

XOXOX from this southern gal to you!!

Christy

2. OMG I love it. Thats awesome.

3. :arrow:

4. Yeah same here. I know it's supposed to be put in as groups.myspace/hotforhof but all that does is log me out.

If anybody gets it send me an invite
    www.myspace.com/jjbrooke

5. Okay Ladies---i got it fixed---here is the URL--->
    http://groups.myspace.com/HOTFORHOF
    Make sure to copy and paste it into your browser! Thanks again for the support and help to make OUR new club a big hit---Daddy surely desereves some attention too!

XOXOXO from this southern gal to you all!

Christy

6. more like stalking hof fan club :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. LOL.... basically!

8. That's cool if you two think that but I don't! It seems to be okay for certain people on this board to throw themselves at Dennis but not others--Now what is that all about? I don't think I'm throwin' myself at him--well no more than any one else! I just thought it would be a cool thing to do---the bunnies all get their attention ---so should Dennis! Dennis knows about HOT FOR HOF---I've talked to him! If you two wanna think it's stalkin' then by all means think that---Small people really don't matter to me at all--I was just tryin' to be nice----Guess I found rude people on this board after all!

9. wow people are uptight! it was a joke!!! take a chill pill.... i don't throw myself at dennis, i honestly don't think that anything that happens between dennis and i is anyone's business but my own so i won't go there... i didn't join your group because i don't want to, i don't need to explain it. sorry..... enjoy your group. byeeeeeeee!! :lol: