Netflix or Amazon Prime?

Discussion in 'Games' started by JazzyVonn, Sep 3, 2019.

?

Netflix or Amazon Prime?

1. Netflix

56.3%
  2. Amazon Prime

43.8%
  1. Ok so I love Amazon! and the fact you get free 2 day shipping, and 1 day shipping on Amazon Day is awesome, you also get a huge catalog of movies and music all included for a low fee. Which isn'y bad at all.

But there is something about Netflix that is just so awesome, I don't know if it's the dark background that highlights all the films, or the awesome Netflix original tv series and movies. Or the NETFLIX and CHILL lol. I don't know I thought about this earlier because I wanted to know if it is necessary to have both a amazon prime account and a Netflix account?

WHAT DO YOU THINK????:rolleyes: Netflix or Amazon Prime???
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iu-2.png

2. Personally, I have and use both. I like shows on both that don't assist elsewhere. Of course, one Disney+ comes out, I may have to drop one or the other. I am a sucker for the line up Disney can put out there.

JazzyVonn likes this.
  3. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

I have both also, the originals on both are worth it. I prefer amazon for off the beaten path kinda stuff....they have some pretty odd stuff on there if you look hard enough :)

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

JazzyVonn likes this.
  4. Yep, also have both Netflix/amazonprime for the originals and the odd stuff like "The Corpse Grinders," which was a Grade Z drive-in cult "classic" in its day (and painful to watch now, lol)

JazzyVonn likes this.
  5. Ok good point! that's valid :)

6. I agree, amazon does have some pretty off beaten path stuff which can be refreshing. Good point :)

7. I have both also, @StevenL mentions the same point also, amazon does have some odd/off beaten path stuff, I find that to be kind of refreshing too :).

8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Both good but Amazon has better Bigfoot/Sasquatch content!!! :D Plus the new series Carnival Row is AWESOME!

JazzyVonn likes this.
  9. .
    Oooh yess that's true!!! It's so hard to choose between the 2 :D:rolleyes:. Good selections, I haven't seen Carnival Row, I may have to check it out today :)

10. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Team Netflix!!!!

The original movies and series are right on par if not better then prime tv!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

DaisyDream and JazzyVonn like this.
  11. I totally agree Netflix is in a league of it's own! A lot of folks like Amazon for it's unusual, quirky, off beat movies which can be fun. I love Amazon shipping and shopping center. But I'm definitely on Team Netflix :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2019

12. I'VE GOTTA GO WITH TEAM NETFLIX ALL THE WAY

JazzyVonn likes this.
  13. For Real! I am definitely Team Netflix!! Amazon Movies is the added bonus with our free Prime shipping, I can appreciate that lol

14. XsMPhotoguy17
    Chat with Me

XsMPhotoguy17 Well-Known Member

I flip between the two. I will get Amazon prime when I'm craving Band of Brothers. Or I'll go with Netflix when some new shows come out. I never keep them more than a month or two at a time.

JazzyVonn likes this.
  15. I think they both serve their purpose. Luckily it's not too expensive that if you have both it won't break the bank lol. Good point @XsMPhotoguy17 ❤️

16. I spend more time on Netflix, but Amazon and Hulu have a few things that have blown me away :)

JazzyVonn likes this.

17. Heyy, I too spend more time on Netflix : ) Amazon definitely has many gems. I actually haven't tried hulu yet, I might have to check them out:rolleyes:. XOXO ♥️

18. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

I have both. And I also have ATTtv”directv”..So I can find almost anything I want....

JazzyVonn likes this.

19. Hey, thanks for the commenting! Sounds like you have a huge catalog of films and shows to choose from! Sounds like a lot of fun entertainmemt! xoxo
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I prefer Netflix, I have been with them for almost 4 years.

21. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Blockbuster video lmaooooo jk I prefer netflix

22. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Twinning!

Randy Ryder

23. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Blockbuster was so exciting growing up!

Randy Ryder

24. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I hear there’s only 1 location in the US left.

Randy Ryder

Built tough likes this.
  25. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

I think it's in Alaska if I remember

26. randyryder
    Chat with Me

It was just so fun having a one stop shop for all things movies!

Randy Ryder

27. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

It was but it wasn't fun paying the late fees lol

28. The best Blockbusters were the ones that used to be banks. The drive thru atm turned into the drive thru video drop :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  29. In an ironic twist, a former Blockbuster became an expansion of a local Wells Fargo.

30. The plot thickens.... ;)

31. randyryder
    Chat with Me

How cool though. Yes, the good days about getting excited about going to Blockbuster.

Randy Ryder

32. I just got a Hulu account any suggestions from anyone what’s good on there? :)

33. Netflix has the better content.

I like Amazon for buying digital movies that aren't available with prime or on Netflix.

34. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

Oooooo...so much :)

Zomboat

Harlots

The Handmaids Tale

Boondocks

Future Man

Banished

Workaholics

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

BluCarter likes this.
  35. Thanks! Now I’ve got a watch list for a while! :)