REVIEW Natasha Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by carlitoalex, Jun 7, 2019.

1. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure to do my first at Sagebrush Ranch last Friday with @Natasha Star. I've always wanted to visit the Sagebrush Ranch and check the place out and I finally had the chance to do it. It was nice to meet and party with Natasha. Negotiation was fast and easy. She also added time to the party which was a nice thing. If you guys want to get a tour of the ranch, you should definitely see and party with Natasha. Thank you Natasha for spending time with me and giving me a tour of the ranch. I hope you are doing well.

2. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Thank you @carlitoalex !! It was SO great to see and spend time with you. :) I had a wonderful experience. You are the sweetest!

carlitoalex likes this.
  3. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Congratulations on being Starlet of the month.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with @Natasha Star today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your fabulous party with @Natasha Star today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]