REVIEW Natasha a Shining Star: The Kinky Side

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ben, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Ben
    Chat with Me

Ben New Member

I have had the joy of several parties with Natasha Star. It is a well-known secret at the Sage Brush Ranch that I am enamored with her. I have had girl friend experience (GFE) parties and kinky encounters. I write today to praise and honor her kinky side.

My Background
    A little bit about my background sets the stage. I am 66 years old. In my 20s and early 30s, I visited a lot of professional dominatrices in the San Francisco Bay Area and I was a frequent visitor at the Mound House brothels. I suspended those activities for approximately 25 years when I got married. After a divorce, I am back in the brothel scene. I have never seen someone as often as I have seen Natasha. I am drawn to her by a powerful force.

Natasha – Loving, Compassionate, and Kinky
    Kink has a lot of different pathways and a plethora of activities. I will not address specific activities here. For this review, the activities are merely details.

Natasha often brings a playful attitude to our kinky parties. Without breaking the mood, she will surprise me with a bit of humor. More importantly, it is astonishing the way she adds a loving dimension to kink that I have never experienced before.

Natasha’s profile line is, “I put passion in compassion”. Tag lines are sometimes just a short string of words, but Natasha is the epitome of compassion. Search “compassion” in any dictionary. You won’t find a definition, just her photograph.

Although I have never experienced it with her, if you want a “mean” domme I know that is in her repertoire. Do not view anything I write as a limitation on what she can offer.

Angelic Beauty and Approachable Demeanor
    Do not let Natasha’s innocent, angelic beauty (and gawd she is pretty) fool you. You can openly discuss anything that’s legal with Natasha. She will make you feel comfortable while sustaining an edge of exciting anticipation. She will not judge you. She will accept you, help you articulate what you want and make your secret, kinky desires a reality.

Conclusion
    The English language has a rich vocabulary but still not enough superlatives for Natasha Star. I have experienced ecstasy in every party, and I look forward to more experiences with Natasha.

2. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Ben, this is an excellent review - thank you for writing it. Natasha seems like an incredible person.

3. Ben
    Chat with Me

Ben New Member

Thanks Broadhildt!

I was a little hesitant to write the review because I want her all to myself. [smilie=happy.gif] But she is such a treasure the world should know.

Natasha Star likes this.
  4. Ben,
    I have only seen Natasha on the Sagebrush Ranch Livestream broadcast. She seems like a real genuine lady.

Natasha Star likes this.
  5. Ben
    Chat with Me

Ben New Member

Aztec Warrior (wow what name!)
    I notice that, in your signature, you have a photo of Natasha that melts me. She projects well on Livestream but they might ban her soon because the set gets too hot. [smilie=happy.gif]

6. Ben, FYI, Broadhildt the person who design my signature and I asked Natasha for her permission before we put her on my signature. She was very happy that we asked her for her permission.

Natasha Star likes this.
  7. Well-written review, Ben, but considering the source of your inspiration, one can see why. Had the pleasure of meeting Natasha briefly last Fall. She’s quite the presence on Livestream, even more so in person!

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @Natasha Star with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  10. Thanks for writing this fantastic review of @Natasha Star, @Ben! She is an amazing woman! :)

Natasha Star likes this.
  11. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Thank you so much for such an amazing review, Ben. I LOVE our parties, and always look forward to them. :) I can't wait to see all that we explore together!

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  12. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Awwwww, thank you @aztecwarrior2881 ! I try to be. :)

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  13. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Aw, shucks! Thanks, wonderful. :)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]