REVIEW NATALIA ANGELEYES At Kit Kat Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JayJayJay, Sep 1, 2018.

1. JayJayJay
    Chat with Me

JayJayJay Well-Known Member

NATALIA ANGELEYES At Kit Kat Ranch.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  2. Natalia Angeleyes
    Chat with Me

Natalia Angeleyes Sensual Italiana specializing in GFE

Thank you Jay!!! I had an amazing time with you too! This was one of the most memorable times I have had here yet, was very natural. You are an amazing kisser too! Thank you for being such a sweetheart! Hugs and many many kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great reviewJ3! I so want to be able to write a review of Natalia myself. I've spent some time with her in the parlor. She is so nice and sweet. I could never work up the nerve to talk to a woman that beautiful. Natalia makes it so easy to feel comfortable with her.

Natalia Angeleyes likes this.
  4. Natalia Angeleyes
    Chat with Me

Awe thank you! I have enjoyed every moment talking to you! I hope that someday we have our special moments together. Tu bist sehr süß Foreverman! Sehr schön! Ich freue mich wann wir können zusammen spielen! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. LJE21
    Chat with Me

LJE21 Active Member

I concur Natalia is absolutely amazing and stunning! Do not pass up a party with her! She is awesome! She is with a kind heart and a kinky side that loves to have sex! She is smart kind and beautiful if you have a chance to party with her DO IT she will not disappoint!

6. Natalia Angeleyes
    Chat with Me

Thank you LJE21! I had a great time with you as well. You were amazing and we definitely had quite a workout!

LJE21 likes this.