REVIEW My wonderful time with Grace Cee!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Mr. Mystery, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. What can I say about Grace Cee that isn’t already apparent? She is a beautiful girl and she has an even more beautiful personality. She is always going above and beyond for us and our dates. Every encounter is an amazing experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. I love our conversations and the experiences that we share. Not only does she have an amazing personality, her body is incredible, I can lay in bed and caress her body all day. Grace always makes me feel like all of my problems melt away and when I look in her eyes and see her walk towards me with her mesmerizing smile, I just get lost. She truly is a classy and beautiful girl and she makes me feel like I can take on the world. I have a very demanding and stressful job so being able to just relax and to be pampered and pleased is just the perfect treat for myself and anyone else who just needs a break from everyday life. Not only can Grace give me an amazing weekend but her energy and her love makes me feel energized and ready for anything that comes my way. She is very special to me and am very eager for the next time that we will be able to see each other again.

david006 likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]You a great choice Mr Mystery! Grace Cee is a fabulous girl and a joy to be around.[smilie=hi ya!.gif]