REVIEW My wonderful night with Evie Ren

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by AirWinger, Jul 9, 2018.

1. I am writing my first review of my first trip to the Bunny Ranch.

I first met @EvieRen on the forums when I saw her first post. I had messaged her and we quickly hit it off with a lot of things we had in common we both were passionate for.

We talked for a bit and after some things lined up on my end I was able to agree to a date with Miss Evie. And we starting talking about all the things we would like to do. We soon found out that there were too many things to do in one day and settled in on a few we both agreed would make for a fun night.

I drove up to the ranch the night before and asked Evie if it was ok to meet her the night before to talk things out. She told me I better stop by and I was more than happy to!

Evie met me in the parlor and I cannot express enough how beautiful she truly is. The photos on line do not do her justice. She gave me the biggest hug when I walked up. We talked for a few minutes and she was happy to give me a tour of the Ranch.

After the tour we went to her room so we could take care of the details of our date the next day. After that was done I decided I wanted some more time with Evie and booked a short party that night which was well worth it. It defiantly helped me break the ice as I was very nervous as this was my first trip to the Ranches. This helped me out for the next day to be relaxed around this wonderful woman.

I arrived at the ranch at the time we agreed to and quickly took care of the details and we were off to our day of fun. We had some dinner first and shared some great conversation about each other and really got to know each other. Evie is well wise and mature beyond her years and can talk about anything with anyone. We had so many great talks that I couldn’t just single one out as the best.

Anyways, as time went on we noticed we needed to get moving. We were due in Virginia City for the ghost walk. This was the most fun I have had in awhile. Evie and I had a great time on the walk listening to the history of Virginia City and enjoying the scenery and views. Even more so about all the ghosts that apparently still reside in the town. Soon the walk was over and we decided to head back to the ranch. We were still talking about how cool the walk and Viriginia City was the whole way back.

When we arrived at the ranch Evie checked to see if our suite was available and it was. We had originally decided to hang in the parlor for a bit but decided to just go back to the suite.

Now what happened next is between Evie and I. And us only. I will say though, that Evie gave me a night that I will never forget and will always cherish. Thank you @EvieRen for everything. You know what I mean.

And like that the morning was upon us and it was time to leave.

Evie is a beautiful woman with the largest heart I have ever met in someone. She is gourgeous on the outside and even more so on the inside.

Evie, I look forward to the day I can meet you again and continue on with all the things we wanted to do but just didn’t have the time.

Take care sweeetie!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
    Jessie Summers and jaxdrummer76 like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

WHAT A PURRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFEEEEECCCCTTTT REVIEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPOSE SUCH AN AMAZING REVIEW OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!