My week with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Wesley702LV, Sep 11, 2013.

1. This Review Is Going To Take Some Time to Write Since It Covers 7 Days W/ Jade.It was a Marathon. To Start, I Have Now Partied around 18x W/ Jade over the Past 4 Months. I Dont Even Live In the Area But I do Live In NEVADA and Can Say Its my home. Ive had a 30min Party to an Overnight & Every Party has Been Great. The Longer The Party the Better. Whenever I come to Reno or Carson Area for Business Or Fun. I Always See Jade a Min of 3 Times During my Stay. I Always Make my Appointments w/Jade 4-8 Weeks in Advance.
    Day One with Jade Started w/ me Driving Up from Las Vegas through Dayton. I Arrived the @ LR around 9pm w/ Flowers & a Gift. I was Greeted by my Good Friend Adam the Bartender which ive known for 9yrs from another Ranch & the LR. Yes, I said 9Yrs. Im am No Stranger to Brothels. Jade then Comes out in a Sexy Outfit & I Give her the Flowers & Gift, We Chat for a Few and then Head Back to her Room to Discuss the Week ahead. We Party for an Hour after she Surprises Me w/ an Outfit I Like. We always Do Something New to Keep the Parties Exciting. I Make Sure Jade is Having a Good Time as well when we start our parties. The Next day I returned to the LR around 130pm for Another Appointment. She comes out & Tells me that after we Party that she will make me Lunch. We Have Another Great Party & She Makes me this Great Tuna Salad Sandwich. What a Treat!Jade is So Sweet. My Next Party W/ Jade was @ 10pm 2 Days later @ LR. She Surprises Me again W/ another Outfit i Like. The Next Night Jade Came to My Hotel in Reno for an OutDate, She Came Into My Room Dressed in a Really Cool Top & Pants. After we Partied in my Room, We then went to Dinner w/some Friends of mine @ Romanza, A Great Italian Rsstaurant. Jade was so sweet when she offered to help me pay the Bill. That was the Best Outdate ive Ever Had w/ Jade. I didn't want to Party @ the LR after that Outdate in Reno. It so So Much Better & Personal than being @ the LR. My Hotel Room Had a Romantic View and she was in My Bed under the Sheets. So I thought I had Been on the Ultimate Outdate w/ Jade Until We Went to Tahoe 2days Later for an Overnight. This Was my 1st Overnight w/ Jade & i was Excited to go to Such a Romantic Place w/ her. We Drove to Tahoe from LR, the View Is So Amazing as You Drive along the lake. We Stopped @ a Beach along the Way to Take a Photo. We Then Drove to Harrahs to Check In. The Room had a Romantic View of the Lake & Had Great Amenities. We Then went to & then we made Love to Each Other. Waking Up the Next Morning w/ Jade In My Arms was Romantic As we Made Love Again. No other Woman Compares to this Overnight w/ Jade. The Next time i see Jade, It will Be Another Overnight or OutDate. She Is the ULTIMATE GFE since Ive Met many Women in my Life. Jade is a TOTAL Sweetie, Her Brazilian Culture Must Be Part of the Reason. No American Woman ive Met Can Compare. So there it Is My Week W/ Jade Capri.

2. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

All I can say is wow!! Jade is a real treasure!

3. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

A week with Jade? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm so envious....Jade is someone who truly takes care of you. I can't imagine how heavenly that week was for you. Congratulations! :)

4. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Wesley,
    I have to admit that I'm jealous as well. But at the same time I have to admire and respect you. You had a dream that you made a reality. Congratulations. Jade is a true Angel and spending a week with her is like spending a week in Heaven.

5. great review....Those of us that can see Jade over and over again are lucky. She is a keeper.

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I'd say you are a fan. :D

Seriously, though, it's great that you have found someone who can make you happy.

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:D Thank you Doc, smiling as you se me as a treasure. You should hunt for it sometime :)

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you for reading it Torontoral. It was separate days through the week.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You don't have to jealous honey, We get to spend a lot time together too. Wait till summer. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you TG :)
    I am the lucky one. Please keep me :mrgreen:

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) I would say so. Not even him though he would be back so many times. Than you BL.

13. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

You are truly one lucky man! Jade is a special lady, indeed. :D

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hi Jax :)
    I think I can consider my self lucky too. With so many beautiful ladies around, he chose to spend time with me :)
    You are special too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Now that's the way to party!! :D

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) Yeah, he goes all out when he want to have fun.

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Just stopping by to send you a kiss. I know that would make you smile ;)

dreamscometrue likes this.