My V-card Party with Jade on 10/2/2011

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Swimmer02004, Oct 2, 2011.

1. When I arrived on LR around noon, my heart begins to race from nervousness. There are times I want to run back to my car and bolt out from their lot. I took few deep breaths saying I can do this. I walked up to the gate, knowing I haven't done my research about the ranch, but heard about it from a friend of mine after she came in for her first girl on girl experience.
    I asked if I can get a tour of the facility. they asked me to pick the girls from the line up. Jade instantly caught my attention. Her sparking blue eyes and beautiful smiles is what drew me to Jade. I explained to Jade that this will be my first time and my first time ever to the brothel. She took me on a tour, showed me the VIP room, and we went to her room talk for a bit. I told her that I have been with women before, but never gotten that far. The closest to sex I had was given / received Oral. Maybe it was my lack of insecurity of being not experienced enough.
    I was still a nervous wreck talking to her and walking to the cashier office because thousands of thoughts were flooding my head. Jade confided in me everything is going to be okay. I will not discuss what went behind the closed door. But as time went on, I loosened up a bit and got comfortable with Jade.
    Jade was amazing, she is a great teacher, she has given me advice that I will take into considerations. She was very patients with me. If I have the options of losing my V-card again... I would still choose Jade.
    If I go back...I will pick Jade again and again, And I would highly recommend Jade. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thanks for the wonderful time Jade, you have given me the experiences I won't forget.
    Swimmer2004. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  2. Swimmer, it was a pleasure having you as a client at the ranch. We are so glad your first experience with us was such a great one. We look forward to seeing you on your future visits with us. :D

3. Jade a wonderful person with a big heart. There is no one else like her! Glad you had a great time with her :)

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I could never say that you were nervous. I am happy that you didn't leave. You will do VERY good with the ladies.
    I have heard that even people that being here before still have some thoughts flooding their mind. It's normal. Besides here was totally out of your comfort zone.
    It was a pleasure to spend time with you Swimmer! You are a wonderful person and practice will lead you to perfection. I will be here for you anytime. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thank you for being so promptly with your review. You know how much I appreciate it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Jade is very talented and skilled and it doesn't surprise me one bit that she is awesome with virginity parties!

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you had such a memorable experience with Jade! She does an excellent job at taking care of people!

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you Ruby!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Natalia! It's very rewarding when people notice it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Well, you always keep your visitors very happy, so you deserve the recognition! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was wonderful to see you again Swimmer right before I left. You have learn some great things since we met.
    Thank you for coming back and being patient with my messy room when I was packing. Thanks for keeping in touch by e-mail, too -- I love to hear how you're doing! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

we are all so lucky that they enjoy themselves so much and want to come back [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I have to say, the last line is perfect - if you could go back and lose your virginity again, you would still pick Jade! Very nice! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That make every bit worth it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Send me a email to let me know how things are going with you. Happy 2013 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Glad you had a great time with a wonderful person!!!

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you TG. You are wonderful yourself. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great Review! Thank you for sharing!

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweetheart! He is a great guy and been back several times. It make me happy to so speak prepare them for life [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I thought you would appreciate this look :)

[​IMG]

20. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know, right? He is a sweetheart. Thank you beautiful.

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

You chose well from the line-up. :)

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I have to agree with you Breastlvr :D

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

What a great surprise to see you the other day!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

28. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

Russia Doll MESS UP MY BED WITH ME ;)

Great Review!

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe :)

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was such a nice surprise to see you over the summer there :)
    Happy Holidays :)

dreamscometrue likes this.