REVIEW My Time with the lovely Lana West

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by alk47, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

In this next episode of my weekend at the Ranches, I am going to share with you my party experience with the lovely Lana West. I initially partied with Lana during my last trip to the Ranches last June and decided to set up another appointment with her because I just can't get enough of her. LOL! We arranged to meet up at 7p on Saturday night for our date and as usual, I arrived about 1 hr early to hang out. I decided to hang out in the patio after getting my drink and play on my portable turntables while I waited for Lana. Lana actually came out early to hang out with me after I texted her that I was here. I bought her a drink and hung out on the patio for a bit. We caught up on many things such as her Burning Man adventure, RV mishaps and NYC trip. I also taught her how to scratch a little on the turntables!

Once it started to get dark and cold, we went back inside and sat in the bar for a bit before going to Lana's room. Lana set up the mood by dimming the lights and playing some music by the electronic artist Kaytranada. We made out as we stripped each others clothes off and when we were pretty much in the nude, I carried Lana and placed her on the bed. She then had me lay on my back and proceeded to give me a BJ. I also started fingering her after a while so she can be pleasured too. After several mins, we went on to have a little intercourse action. Doggy was Lana's position of the night! After climax, we lay in bed for good while, enveloped in the warmth of each others bodies and taking in the experience.

Upon our return to the bar after our time was up, we noted that the karaoke music was playing. We went on to sing a couple songs throughout the night. Lana happens to be a pretty good singer! It was great seeing you again Lana. Thanks for your company and a great time! Keep in touch!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Cicero

Axel Foley and BigAlbowski like this.