REVIEW My time with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by alk47, Feb 17, 2017.

1. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

I have had my eye on Ruby for a while now and always wanted to party with this gorgeous natural red head. I contacted her to set up a date on Feb 13 and arranged a time to meet up at around 7p. I also made a request for her to wear a little black dress. After spending the day hanging out around downtown Carson City, I made my way to LRN for my date with Ruby. I arrived a little early so I have a drink at the bar and chill. Ruby eventually met me at the bar around 7p. She wore the little black dress as requested and boy was she very cute in that outfit! I also brought her a box of candies as an early Valentines Day gift. We decided to hang out in her room since the parlor was a bit too noisy for her. I learned during our chat that she is currently in school majoring in a social science degree. After a couple of minutes of chatting, we commenced our party. We started with some light kissing/ caressing while stripping our clothing off. Once we were both in the buff, Ruby proceeded to give me a BJ for a few minutes before having sex. I tried a variety of positions on Ruby. Since she had a petite frame, she was very easy to carry. My favorite position of the party was fucking her against the wall then carrying while fucking her. As the party ended, we chatted for a couple more minutes before I headed back to the parlor. It was a pleasure to party with such an amazingly beautiful and smart woman. Thank you for everything Ruby and I hope to play again in the future!

Cicero

2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, Cicero! You were such a ball of energy! It was a fun time :D You are the only person to ever pick me up, that's for sure! Looking forward to seeing you again, babe :)

xoxoxo

alk47 and kmoney like this.
  3. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

I enjoyed your response when I picked you up during our party! I would do it again next time we play. ;) I'm surprised that no one else has tried to pick you up, being petite and all.

RubyRae and kmoney like this.
  4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

hahaha! You were the first! And I'm guessing that won't be the last time! ;)

[​IMG]

alk47 and kmoney like this.
  5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

bill101 and alk47 like this.
  6. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

It was nice briefly running into you during street vibrations. Keep in touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubyRae likes this.
  7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

alk47 likes this.
  8. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

Nice!