My time with Jade

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by EvenSteven, Jul 14, 2012.

1. I had just recently joined here and went through the reviews, it became clear to me that Jade was the perfect one for me. So I emailed her to introduce myself and we talked for about a week or so. What a truly nice woman. She was so kind to me and ALWAYS responded to my messages. I wanted to get to know her a little bit before I made the trip and that was a great decision. She is a great person who really cares about you. She puts time in to get to know you and makes you feel very appreciated.

Now the good stuff, I finally made my trip to LRN last night to see Jade. At the time I thought the hardest part would be walking through that gate (It was hard and I was very nervous) but it wasnt the hardest part (I'll get to that later) First off the people working there are very polite and make you feel at home right when you walk in.

When I first saw Jade walk in, my jaw dropped and my legs almost collapsed from under me. What a beautiful woman. And she's even more beautiful on the inside. We sat down and talked for awhile. She made me feel very comfortable. After talking for a little while we decided to head for her room and I will save all the details but let me just say she was totally amazing. I never felt so happy in my life. It was one of the most memorable nights I have ever had. She made me a fan for life. After the party we went and sat outside together and talked some more. She really took the time to get to know me and made me feel like a million bucks. This was when I came to realize what the hardest part of the entire trip REALLY was, it was not going in..............it was leaving. I did not want to leave. I felt so connected and happy with Jade, I just didnt want to walk out that gate. That was the hardest thing I had to encounter on this trip. :cry:

I thank you for everything, Jade. And I will most definitely be back. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review of a WONDERFUL Lady!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. lovely review... Jade is a sophisticated sweetheart and has an amazing accent!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Al. I would say Wonderful review of a great lady :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you.

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Tiffany. It's very sweet of you to say these things about me. You are one beautiful girl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Thank you, Jade. It was an unforgetable night with you and I cant wait to see you again. Sunday cant come soon enough. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was unforgettable :). So was Sunday Steven. It is a pleasure to spend time with you, in and out of the bedroom [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know you are super busy... but why make me wait this long? :( [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Superb review!! :D

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Breastlvr, he is a sweetheart with me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

14. Awesome review!!

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

THank you TG ;)

16. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was a great party, Willow. We had so much fun.

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You know what would make this thread even better? An updated picture. :mrgreen:

[​IMG]