My Time With Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JackyT, May 25, 2019.

1. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

I saw Alice in March 2019, this was our 2nd time being together. When I walked through the door and saw her I thought my heart was going to leap out of my chest. Alice saw me and came running up and jumped into my arms, being 6'3" I had no trouble carrying her around. I didn't want to put her down. We sat down and she ordered my favorite drink and then we held hands and talked. We went to her suite, which is beautiful and did the business part of our party.
    After all of it was done, she put on some music and we danced around the room, laughing and kissing. She had the oils ready for my massage, she undressed me and I undressed her.....well let's say the massage had a very happy ending! We eventually took a shower and went to get something to eat. The snow was everywhere and it was so beautiful. We we got back we went back to her suite and just laid (naked) together and caught up on everything in our lives. Alice is so easy to talk to. We started touching each other and one thing lead to another and we had the most amazing time.
    Again we jumped into the shower and then Alice walked me to the door gave me a goodbye kiss, well she said it was a see you again kiss and I left.
    The drive back to my hotel was a blur as I was lost in my memories of another wonderful time with Alice Little. See you in June!
    XOXO
    JackyT

2. JackyT,
    I was so happy that you came back to see me again! The sounds of delight when I was massaging you were so hot, your muscles were so tight and then you started to relax, well most of you! LOL It was so great laying in bed with you exhausted and just talking. Our shower was so much fun, you being so tall and me being so small it was perfect! I look forward to seeing you in June....more fun to come!
    Alice
    18-2.jpg

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JackyT, we had such a great time together, and I have to admit it was fun being carried around my suite!
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-1s.jpg

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. It is an awesome review from an awesome guy! I look forward to having another one with you JackyT!
    [​IMG]

7. Alice has a way to make your heart beat faster and even skip a beat or two!

8. Awe thank you Hakeem! Let's work our heart rate up and then have some fun!
    [​IMG]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Thank you Cumisha! Remember 10% more time added to our next encounter if you write a review! Let's party soon.....

www.thealicelittle.com

[​IMG]

11. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

JackyT, you are so right anytime you can spend time with Alice is the best time of your life!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @AliceLittle and your welcome!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

This was such a fun party with Alice, I just had another one with her and I have to say it was even better! My new review will be up soon!

14. JackyT, we always have an amazing time together. I can't wait until I read your next review.
    [​IMG]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. If you would like to have a fantastic time like JackyT had, PM or email me today! Let's start planning our fun!
    IMG_3780.PNG

17. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

I am ready to come back, in fact look for my deposit for a fun end of August visit!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. JackyT, I can't wait to see you again and spend time with you again!
    [​IMG]

20. JackyT, this sounds like a great party! Of course any time with Alice is the best!

21. My time with you JackyT, was amazing! It was a great party and I am ready to do it again!
    Alice-Little-Peppermill-2019-36s.jpg

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. My time with you, JackyT was amazing! Let me show you am amazing time!
    [​IMG]

24. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Our party in March was over the top! Now I only have 1 month before we are together again! I can't wait!

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Thank you all! I love my reviews, when I read them I remember all the fun we had!
    [​IMG]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

29. This was an awesome party! Would you like to party? PM or email me today and we will plan our own intimate party!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

31. JackyT, it is almost our party date! I am so excited! I have the sex sofa ready along with the massage oils!
    [​IMG]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. JackyT, this was one fun naughty party! Would you like your own fun naughty party? PM or email me today!

www.thealicelittle.com
    [​IMG]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! book your fabulous party for the holidays with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. I had such a marvelous time with you! I am so ready to have another one with you!
    [​IMG]