REVIEW My Sex Vacation with Madam Sonja

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by HarleyCEO, Mar 28, 2018.

1. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

I tend to like what I like and stick to that when it comes to parties, but every once in awhile I feel the urge to change things up. Admittedly that “urge” is usually inspired by some surprise sexual muse. In this case, Sonja, was that muse.

Contrary to standard operating procedure in the Sex Worker handbook, Sonja initially got my attention by appealing to my “big head”. I read her blog and several of her posts and couldn’t help but feel drawn to her scintillating intellect. That attraction wasn’t cinched, though, until I met her in person. As much as I enjoyed her many pictures, the real woman standing before me was not what I expected. I know that old clichéd compliment, “You look better than your pictures” but she had a much different effect on me in person. First, I imagined from those legs of hers that she’d be tall. However, even in heels, her eyes were below mine. That may seem like useless trivia but the way she looked up into my eyes was strangely stirring. Maybe it was her short hair or the fact that she is also a Madam, but I also imagined she’d be more dominant and maybe even a little aggressive. However, Sonja, a self-described “girly-girl” was delightfully feminine and soft in her demeanor.

Ironically, I had already booked a date with another girl in her house so I wasn’t able to act on my impulses on that trip. I am glad it happened that way because that gave the two of us time to plan something special. Sonja told me about her “Sex Vacation Packages” and spent time online helping me fantasize and plan my brothel get away. I ended up opting for the 2 day Vacay which provided the perfect balance of passionate encounters with relaxed spans of recovery time in between. We were able to have a variety of different kinds of encounters that included; Jacuzzi bubble baths, hot tub happy hours, my first hot towel Vichy Shower, as well as stimulating conversations over delicious food. (a side note: The House mom’s there are brilliant cooks) It also gave me the unique opportunity to experience the casual life that happens behind the scenes in a brothel. This might sound corny but, by the time I left, I really did feel like I had a special bond with everyone in the house.

I haven’t even mentioned the sex yet. I have partied with ladies of all ethnicities, ages, and body types but Sonja may have me hooked on the kind of loving a man can get from a mature woman. To paraphrase Aretha Franklin, “She made me feel like a natural man”. The sex was fluid, spontaneous, erotic, connected, moving. We seemed to be in each other’s heads and it was uncanny how she was able to intuit every caress, every breath, every whisper. She’s multi-orgasmic and has what she calls a “prominent clit” that was easy to find and a lot of fun to trigger. When she was in my arms she was my lover. When she kept holding on to me even after sex, she became my friend. Needless to say, this new experience that Sonja introduced me to will go onto my “I like what I like” list. I am already planning my next trip back.

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-3-29_2-7-7.png

HarleyCEO likes this.
  3. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

Thank you @SableRenae. I don't believe I have ever been graded on a review before. I'm glad I measure up.

4. Thank you so much for this review, Harley! I'm genuinely touched. You captured it!

greeneyedude likes this.
  5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

Not Really a grade more of a comment 'cause Madam Sonja is a top tier 5 star Lady. And you ALWAYS measure up;);););););););)

6. Oh you definitely measured up. LOL No doubt about that!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I like the way you think, Cumisha!

9. Looking forward to seeing you again @HarleyCEO when I get back! I'll be clear for play on the 24th!

10. LOL - I didn't pay much attention to that reference at first... I would like to see this Handbook that you speak of! LOL

11. Looking forward to our encore this month!!!!!!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

I added this to your Collection topic. I imagine more people will find it that way.

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Big love and lust waves crashing on your shores, Cumisha! Thanks!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. That love goes both ways, girl! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

AMAZING REVIEW OF A BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk