My second ride on a Harley (lane)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bamabert111, Oct 15, 2018.

1. i planned another trip to get a ride on the harley (lane).the first ride was awesome,and the second just got better.i will not discuss everything we did.but oh my,what a ride,next time i may have to wear a helmet.thanks again Harley for such a great party,i look forward to many more.guys reach out to harley she is very patient and good at everything,book your party with this beautiful lady.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review Bert!! You may need to take out insurance for your next "ride" !!! hehe

origlegman likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]A great review Bert! A Harley ride out in the country is always a great experience and you never get bored. She is truly a fun girl.[smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  4. thanks john and origlegman.harley was awesome again

5. thank you so much Bama for my review! I hope to get to share even more of you next time!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @harleylane today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. more time for you harley is coming soon

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Schedule your appointment with @harleylane today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]