My second encounter with Caressa-pillow talk!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BaronRandoVJ, Mar 26, 2016.

?

Did you think my joke was funny

1. Yes, ROFL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. yes but not hilarious

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. a little made me smile a little

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. No, I don't get it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, not even close

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

For those of you familiar with my previous posts, you know that I attempt to be witty or at least somewhat humorous. For this review, though, I want to put on my best poker face and be a little more serious and write straight from my heart. So bear with me please.
    It is always great to be greeted by her sparkling smile! As it was again this time. We had booked a longer encounter this time as I really wanted to get to know her even better. We quickly picked up where we left off after settling in to her amazing room. She brought along some toys to play with based on the list of activities ?i'd like to try, which turned out to be a lot of fun. So long story short- absolutely amazing sex with this beautiful woman. Then - surprise! Pillow talk! She snuggled up next to me with my arm around her and her luxurious body pressed tight to mine. We exchange a bodacious amount of passionate kisses. Then we start up a conversation on a wide range of topics, she is an intelligent and interesting conversationalist. We share some personal stories learning a little more of each other, we laughed, we giggled, we talked sometimes about nothing at all. It was magical, I can still picture her lying close to me engaged in an interesting conversation just watching her luscious lips move so sensually as she spoke and then reaching down to kiss her forehead. I loved our pillow talk time. Like my first encounter time flew by and ended much too quickly but as "they" say, "all good things must come to an end" I hate "they" but I know that I will see her again, so it's not the end but a continuation of a magical journey!
    Another memorable moment is when she walked me out to my car. When it was time for me to leave and slip behind the wheel she reached up wrapped her arms around my neck and gave a long passionate kiss. It was the kind of kiss your girlfriend would give you to say; "I had a wonderful evening, I can't wait to see you again". I drove off floating on a cloud.what a wonderful way to say goodbye.
    For my most memorable moment, it's a toss up between that goodbye kiss and the pillow talk. Bottom line, a longer encounter with Caressa is not only very sensuous with amazing sex but a great way to really connect with this amazing woman.
    Ok, poker face off, I have to inject some humor. A quick joke:
    Question, What do a good fisherman and a good hooker have in common.
    Answer, they both follow the "catch and release" policy.
    A good fisherman will cast out his bait, reel in his catch and at the end of the journey will release his catch into the wild.
    A good hooker, flaunts her "bait",reels in her client and ends his journey with a wild release

So there it is after my two encounters with Caressa, I am so happy that I have spent the time to get to know her. she is truly amazing!

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Baron
    Thank you! I really enjoyed our time together and yes we are learning more and more about one another. The sex was great, but like you I enjoyed the snuggling and the pillow talk afterwards. I am so glad that you left floating on a cloud, and I did have a wonderful evening and I am looking forward to many more....
    Kisses Caressa
    bdrm_lkpost3.jpg
    bodyprrntlknew 2.jpg

3. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Caressa - thank you for such an amazing journey taking me closer into your arms and pillow talk then floating me off on that cloud of bliss. I look forward to our next time!
    Baron

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Baron, you are so welcome our pillow talk was so passionate and I also look forward to our next encounter...
    Kisses Caressa
    caressa_blue2016.jpeg

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.