REVIEW My Perfect Time with Natasha Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NorCal5, May 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Very few things in life are perfect.

Baseball, jazz, Citizen Kane, maybe.

However, the kind of beautiful symmetry needed for perfection is rarely part of the human condition.

That said, I have no hesitation in saying that my time with Natasha Star was perfect. I’m just a guy, flawed as hell. So, the only way things could be perfect between Natasha and I would be because of her.

She is an amazing person- smart, funny, sexy as hell, and - most importantly- kind as few other people you will ever meet. Maybe the most beautiful thing about her is that she is genuinely sweet. Nowadays, frankly, sweetness is like gold, and Natasha is that rare wellspring of compassion and warmth.

Physically, she is absolutely gorgeous with a dancer’s body that would make Isadora Duncan plead for mercy - sleek legs all the way up to her neck, a backside that is the stuff of dreams, and a deliciously knowing smile that will reduce your legs to jelly.

Ask her to dance. She is a trained dancer with the grace and fluidity of a ballerina and the naughtiness of the best exotic practitioners. Honestly, I think she was born to dance, because the way she moves is so naturally expressive and the lines of her body are so perfect. It would be criminal not to marry her physical grace to music.

As I say, so few things in life are perfect.

But your time with Natasha can be, because she is.

2. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Eeee! Thank you, NorCal! I had such a great time with you! You are so sweet, and I had an amazing time!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!! [smilie=happy.gif]
    Seeing Natasha showing off outfits on Twitter, I too am enamored by her gracefulness and beauty!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion