REVIEW My Party with Lana West (6/9/17)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by alk47, Jun 12, 2017.

1. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

I decided to visit the Bunny Ranch (BR) on this trip and check out the damage from the truck incident a few weeks before as well as check in with the staff and girls. Coincidentally, I ran into Dennis Hof as he was on his way out of the BR where we got a chance to briefly chat and checked on how he was doing after the incident. I then proceeded to the bar to have a drink and chat with the staff and some of the some of the girls sitting there. I had my eye on Lana West after watching a recent Livestream episode and was interested in a party with her. After sitting for a while at the bar, I finally got her attention after she was done chatting with a couple of guests. We sat and talked for a about 30min before going to her room to play. She was a gorgeous tall 5'8" slender brunette with an athletic build and long legs. I happen to have a thing with taller women! LOL! We also took a shower together 1st before our beginning our party and boy that was a fun party! It was a pleasure to have played with Lana and hope to stay in touch!

Cicero

Axel Foley, tuch2881 and Scarface like this.