REVIEW My Party with Bella Divinity

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by alk47, Mar 30, 2016.

1. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

March 28, 2016:

I was supposed to leave today but the weather extended my stay until the next day. So what do I do? I make a trip to The Love Ranch! I arranged a meeting at around 8p with Bella whom I met last Sat. As usual, I arrive at LRN a couple of min early before my date. Bella appears after a few min wait. She wore this cute little black dress and was very excited to see me. While we sipped our drinks at the bar, Bella admits that she has a crush on me. Oh how sweet! We spent several more min conversing and flirting before heading to Bellas room to party. Once in her room, we immediately started making out and stripping our clothes off. We started with some oral foreplay then proceeded to sex after that. We spent the last few min laying in bed kissing and caressing each other till it was time to go. Before leaving, Bella offered to help me in the shower and I gladly obliged. I have to say that Bella was a great kisser and really enjoyed partying with her. Keep in touch!

Cicero

2. Oh that's so sweet she had a crush on you!:)
    Must've been so fun for her to fulfill this with you!
    Great review!

3. This is too sweet, a little crush is always cute! Glad to see you and Bella had a great time together!