My party with angelina

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I saw Angelina on my first day of my trip. She is very kind and friendly beautiful with an amazing body. She for me to oil up her breasts and booty it was hot. Oral was amazing she knows some good positions if u want to try something new. She far exceeded my expectations one of the best parties I've ever had. Coming from a guy That's very picky your missing out if u haven't seen her. Come make an appointment. Its some of the best sex I've ever had.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing, sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. angelinamonroe
    Chat with Me

angelinamonroe Hello there Glad you stop by maybe we can meet ?

Thank you so much Austin !!! I am so glad I fulfilled your expectations!! I really enjoyed your company !!! your are a such Gentleman !!!
    Hug xoxo see you soon babe .till then ....
    Sexy naughty thoughts
    Hug xoxo
    Angelina [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

I loved reading your review @Sakaki of the super sexy @angelinamonroe ! It sounds like you both had an awesome time together!!!!

6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3