My Paradise With Paris

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by torontoral, Nov 15, 2007.

1. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

I'm not much of a religious man, but anyone who would have been sitting next to me in my car as I drove back to my motel after my first two experiences with Paris Micheals would have heard me repeatedly utter the words "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!"

She was that exceptional!

Let me backtrack: I have had a lifelong fantasy to make love to a beautiful Black Angel, and when I saw Paris's mouth-watering photos in the BunnyBabes section of this site, I knew women don't get much more angelic than Miss Micheals.

I should also explain that I made a special 36-hour trip to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch because...well, you only live once -- and I decided to visit three dreamy Bunnies -- Paris, Laci Ann, and Anna Suvari -- before flying back to my sexually humdrum reality.

Since I arrived the night before my Friday afternoon appointment with Paris, which I set up through e-mail, I thought I would drop by the Moonlite and maybe indulge a fourth Bunny.

There was no need. The lineup only offered three choices - and one of them was my fantasy girl, Paris Micheals, looking stunningly spectacular in a black halter dress. You think the Bunnybabe pictures are amazing? Wait until you meet her in person.

Not only is Paris an anatomically perfect, drop-dead gorgeous Glamazon with a naturally sculpted splendor that is a photographer's dream (in fact, when God created woman, he clearly had Paris in mind), but her inner beauty, as I soon discovered, is just as classy.

After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I managed to stammer out my name and Paris took my hand and gave me a tour of the newly renovated Moonlite (complete with hot tub and trampoline!!!)

To be honest, I didn't notice much else, because I was too busy gazing at Paris' flawless figure. And I don't think I said too much either, because I was spellbound and tongue-tied.

I untied my tongue soon enough. We returned to her boudoir, where we had a pleasant conversation and got to know each other a little better. And it was then I made an instant decision: why not indulge in my fantasy twice?

After a brief negotiation, our intimacy began and all I can say is my taste of Heaven arrived early. The tenderness and passion Paris generously displayed was arousing and inspiring, and I worshipped her for the Goddess she is, my eyes, hands and lips feasting on her intoxicating loveliness.

Paris is the first woman I've been with who sported piercings in her private places, and it was a novel and exciting twist for me as I gently tugged on a ring here, or licked a ring there. She was delicious, captivating - and sent me into delerium over and over again.

For someone who has been imagining this fantasy his entire life...we're talking countless seconds, minutes, hours and days of wondering what this moment would be like...let's just say Paris exceeded my wildest dreams and beyond!

And that was just the first evening!

For our second encounter, Paris honoured my request and wore a crimson corset that had my eyes bulging out of their sockets as she displayed her mesmerizing and ample cleavage.

As she led me by the hand to her room, we indulged in another magically pleasurable session where we explored, lingered, caressed and kissed wherever our mutual desire took us. Just writing about this floods my memory with images and sentiments I will treasure for the rest of my life -- and Paris, I thank you for that

What's better than one session with Paris Micheals? Two sessions with Paris Micheals!

Future clients, if you have the means and are looking for someone who is sensuous and exotic, attentive and creative, I wholeheartedly endorse Paris Micheals.

You won't be disappointed.

She is perfection incarnate...and if I'm able, I will return to experience her garden of earthly delights sooner than later.

I did leave one part out: I thought my two sessions were Paris were going to be my last for this trip...but you'll have to read about my experiences with Laci Ann and Anna Suvari to find out what happened next....

Til next time,

Nick InToronto

P.S. If you can make Paris laugh, that's a good thing...

2. thank you for sharing and she sounds awesome!

3. Paris is wonderful. So beautiful and so warm.

4. We're the lucky ones... we get to see her every day.

5. paris is very sweet person. you had the lucky trio! they are all beautiful inside and out!

6. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Maya,
    From what I hear, you're a real gem yourself...

Nick InToronto

7. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Yes, Audrey, I completely agree...I was afforded much of Paris's warmth during our party...she is a great human being...

8. Paris and I have partied together a few times and I agree she is so much fun, very sweet, and strikingly beautiful with a body to die for!

XO
    Karen
    Appearing at the MLBR November 1st-27th

9. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Hmmm....note to self: contemplate future party with Paris and Karen... :wink:

10. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Miss Paris Michaels,

A month ago you made my lifelong fantasies come true, and I'm still smiling on the inside, the outside, and every which way in between...

I just wanted to thank you again for the exciting and fantastic experience, and hopefully we can connect for another session upon my return to Bunnyland sometime in 2008.

Warmest hugs and kisses,

Nick In Toronto [smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=mylove.gif] [smilie=mylove.gif] [smilie=love together.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

11. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Ladies and gentlemen!

I have just read on Madam Suzette's Moonlite schedule regarding the imminent return of Paris Micheals after a lengthy absence...

All I can say is that this drop-dead dazzling beauty is a firecracker in the bedroom, and if you are able to book a party with her, you won't regret it.

So welcome back Paris....

Warmly,

Nick in T.O.

A Charter Member of the Paris Micheals \:D/ Fan Club :wink:

12. torontoral
    Chat with Me

With St. Pogus Day celebrations just around the corner, I'm eagerly anticipating my reunion with some of my favorite Bunnies. So I've decided to bump up my last appointments while preparing to create new ones :)

13. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Again...my first two parties with Paris gave me aftershocks for ....months...

she is THAT incredible!

14. torontoral
    Chat with Me

**bumpity bump**

15. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Bumped because Paris warrants -- and deserves -- it :wink:

16. torontoral
    Chat with Me

:wink: :wink:

17. Good Review

18. great review

19. I've only been with two or three African American women and... there's just something about them. I don't know exactly what it is, but hopefully I'll find out whenever I can go on a trip to Paris. :wink:

20. torontoral
    Chat with Me

:wink: :twisted: :wink: