My Night with Anna Suvari in the VIP Suite!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, May 2, 2007.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

On my first night, only hours after a real kick @ss threesome thanks to my 2 partners in crime, it was time to wheel and deal for some more love.

After I first made eye contact with Ms. Suvari, it was love at first sight and I just knew I had to have her. In viewing her pictures when she joined this message board, I was overwhelmed by her radiant beauty. After seeing her in person, I was far than overwhelmed. As gorgeous as she is in her pictures, her pictures do not do her enough justice. She is abosolutely stunning in person. I love her long, tan legs and what a beautiful sight they are to these bad eyes.

Throughout the day we spent a lot of time together prior to getting down to business chatting and flirting.

Before we got down to business, we decided to get down to business in my VIP Suite. It was one helluva honor unwrapping that package. We approached this chapter of entertainment to a level energizer bunnys would appreciate. This young lady has great internal and external sex skills. OMG, she loves sex.

I'm very glad to call her a great friend and an outstanding lover. What a sweetheart. She's more than worthy of her share of opportunities. I see a bright future with this young lady in the LPIN business. Is a repeat party gonna happen? Absofuckinglutely!

Anna, I'll see you this December. Thank you for another great experience I will never ever forget.

2. Wow, thanks for the great report Michael! I'm just glad you had a great time. I know I did!

3. Michael
    Chat with Me

I'm looking for our waiter right now, cause I'm in a lot of need for seconds, :wink:. I look forward to seeing you again this December. You are a very remarkable young lady.

4. only anna suvari could inspire me to be jealous in this context. michael, you are a very, very, very lucky man, my friend.

this woman makes my eyes roll back in my head even while sleeping!

5. Michael
    Chat with Me

Wow! Those are very happy, flattering comments. Thank you very much, I appreciate it. Here's a toast to your bunnyland adventure with Ms. Suvari. She's incredible.

6. Bump!

7. The V.I.P. Suite sounds interesting. Does it have a private jacuzzi? Thanks for answering my newb questions.

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Hmmm...this review was written shortly after Anna became a bunnybabe when she was a pretty much undiscovered talent. And yet, the tone of the review is so similar to Anna's recent reviews. Which just tells me after almost 3 years of providing this service, Anna still is as eager to please and be pleased as when she was brand new to the business, That is an admirable and amazing trait! And Micheal, you were one of the first to discover her amazing talents.