My new addiction...Air Force Amy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Navydiver66, Aug 30, 2021.

1. If you have read my previous threads on this creature of sexuality and read her responses you will understand what I am writing about.

This woman has more facets, is just as brilliant and more priceless than the Hope Diamond to me. However, unlike that diamond she is so warm, soft and wet if handled correctly. I would climb to Mount Olympus or dive the deepest sea to kneel next to her alter. All the things she uses to describe herself is not banter but truth. Those of you who have had a taste of her love know.... I speak the truth.

So for Amy I have this:
    I have walked through the garden of desire in search for her flower of passion. I opened her pedals and kissed them. I was flooded by a taste that is sweeter that any fruit and then it was gone. I am now addicted to my goddess and will forever be feel want until I find that flower again.

I hope those of you reading this understand what I am trying to convey... Do not miss an opportunity to sample this blessing we have before us. She is waiting to make you happy as she did me. I owe her a debt that can never be paid (but I am damn sure going to try).

With Love and Passion,
    Navydiver66

2. Oh my my you have so many ways and means and talents that put such a smile on my face and blissful memories and hopes in my mind. You make me feel so special and so loved and so adored. I love that feeling. Thank you so very much. You are scoring so many points and 4x double points this week my love!

Your heartfelt and clever writings are so very sweet and genuine and appreciated. Thank you my love! You make me blush and yearn for more of you.

You are stealing my heart away........[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Only because you are pricelss to me for opening up my heart again.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Open heart, legs will follow! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Yes you do speak the Truth brother @Navydiver66 about the Attractive and Amorphous @Air Force Amy!!!

I have enjoyed the tasty fruits you describe and words do no justice on the Living Legend.

@Air Force Amy is so much more than just another pretty face or a fantastic body, she is indeed the Real Deal!!!

Men...... don’t walk but run to Moonlight ranch to enjoy the various opportunities the Amazing Amy offers.

Navydiver66 likes this.
  6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I cannot imagine a better addiction to have!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

Navydiver66 likes this.
  7. Neither can I... and she knows it.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

9. Oh... I'm sure there are many other possible addictions to ladies at the ranches... I just haven't got to those yet... BUT....I'm willing to give it a try[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

10. I suppose everything is "worth a try" unless it costs a lot of money to do so..........