REVIEW My GFE with Karina Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BrianASG, Mar 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. So I finally made it out to the Ranch for my first time, and I most definitely had an amazing time!

Before coming out, I had been on the boards for a while, and Karina was a new Kitty at the Ranch. When I reached out to her, she made me feel very comfortable. We were able to have a few conversations about what I was interested in, and what her new schedule was going to be, so that way, I could properly plan my trip. I called the Ranch, and wise-cracking Laurie picked up (she's quite a riot). I made the arrangements fairly quickly, and now it was just a matter of time.

I arrived at the Ranch, pushed the red button, and I was still nervous just walking through the door! Luckily, the first thing at the door is the bar. :D I let the bartender know that I had an appointment with Karina, and when she came out, all I could think of was "So that's what she looks like behind the mask!" She took my breath away, and I had to drink some more just to play it cool!

We talked for a bit at the bar, and then she walked me around the Ranch. We finally made it to her room to discuss on what I wanted. I like being affectionate, and have as much contact as possible. I also told her that after a stressful week, I wanted a massage too. Karina said that based on the back and forth emails and the negotiations, that her Girlfriend Experience was the was to go.

We finally settled everything with Laurie at the Cashier's office, and we made it back to Karina's room. I will tell you this: we never made it to the massage. :cool:

She's a woman that likes to please and get pleased, too. I promise that if you take care of her, she'll make it amazing for you and you won't be disappointed. She has a very sensual touch, and has a beauty that is very captivating.

Karina, thank you for an amazing time and for making my first time at the Ranch something to remember! I'll definitely let you know when I'm coming back!

tuch2881 and KarinaLove like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! She is amazing, sensual and adorable!!! You are a "Sweetheart with a big heart"!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BrianASG and KarinaLove like this.
  3. Thank you so Much Brian .... I had a great time with you too [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I can t wait to see you again .... like you said we never made it to the massage, I guess we got lost on other activities [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BrianASG likes this.
  4. Thank you cumisha .... You are so sweet !!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You are welcome!!! You are so sweet too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

KarinaLove likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Brian for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BrianASG likes this.
  7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time, Brian! Karina seems great! :) xoxo

BrianASG and KarinaLove like this.
  8. Hooo Cumisha ... I would love to have a 2 girl experience with you !!!!

9. No worries! I had lots of fun for my first time, and thought that this might help others too.

10. Yup, I got distracted by the mirror in your room. (totally sarcastic, btw) :p

KarinaLove likes this.
  11. hahahaha ... I will say we both were very focus on our activities :p ... good team work :p

BrianASG likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Brian - Very informative and helpful!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BrianASG likes this.