My GFE with Bryce Stevens

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BryceStevens, Sep 18, 2018.

1. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

A gentleman named Carl, whom I had the pleasure of spending time with during my last ranch trip, June 2018, asked me to post this review of our time together. He is not a member of the forum and thus unable to post it.

"I cannot possibly say enough good about Bryce Stevens and the truly awesome GFE that I enjoyed with her. I was a complete newbie, and Bryce was just wonderful at putting me at ease and making me comfortable through text messages and phone calls before we met. She really took the time to understand where I was coming from and what I wanted to experience with her. She was very patient with me as I worked through my conflicting desires for her, and my very real fears of trying something that is new and taboo.

Bryce made the whole experience enjoyable and thoroughly worthwhile for me all around. She totally delivered on what I wanted, and what she had promised, and then she even went the extra mile for me. The experience that I had with Bryce was much more satisfying than any recent experience that I have had with any conventional “girlfriend”. Bryce was attentive, caring, hot and very sexy – and she used to be gymnast too!

I cannot wait to see Bryce again in order to spend some more quality time with her. At the same time, since experiencing the GFE with Bryce, I really don’t know if I want to get back into the type of unsatisfying and demoralizing GFO – and by that I mean GF Ordeal - that I had previously endured with girls who are drama queens, gold diggers, parasites, and prone to headaches, neck-aches and other mysterious symptoms that strike between dinner time and bedtime.

Bryce is the way to go for me in the future! Classy, intelligent, caring, and oh so much fun". Carl

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    joe carbols and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  2. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Most girls don't really talk on the phone Bryce is very caring and giving towards her clients. I adore her.

joe carbols and BryceStevens like this.
  3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Sakaki for the very lovely compliment!!! I'm smiling because adore you as well!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hi @BryceStevens and Mr. Carl, Great Review. If Bryce was your first encounter ( i don't call them parties, Bryce will tell you why) You had one of the finest at the Kit Kat Ranch. You are completely correct, Bryce is a Beautiful, Romantic, Youthful, Compassionate and Exotic young lady.

Bryce and I had a solo encounter After we had a two girl encounter with her best friend @cumishaamado. Both of my experiences with Bryce have been outstanding and lots of fun. I too had the GFE experience for our solo together. There are only a handful of ladies at the ranches that really do what I consider a top notch GFE. You have to understand from the ladies perspective there is a lot of prep work emotionally and in some cases it takes several conversations before you get to the ranch to make sure you get what you are looking for. You are fortunate indeed to see and enjoy Bryce during the summer tour. I missed seeing her just by days both trip that I have made to the Kit Kat, but there are plenty of wonderful ladies that are very good (at least with me) to provide a GFE.

Bryce takes care of all the ladies and gentlemen that she comes in contact with. Newbies are one of her specialties and I am sure your time together will be something you will never forget. Its been 1 year 2 months 3 days 4 hours 5 minutes and 69 second since I last had a wonderful DCK with Bryce.

While the brothel opportunities might seem taboo, they really are not. Its just a society thing. Believe it or not I attend mass at a lovely Catholic church near Incline Village (its called St. Francis Assisi) it overlooks the lake and as you enjoy the service you are just amazed on the work that God has done in the Lake Tahoe area, The Lake, The Skiing, the Mountains, the Clean Air, and of course the Brothels. There might even be other gentlemen out there on the boards that attend church or temple or mosque prior or after a wonderful time at the ranches. Please never ever feel its taboo. As long as you attend a legal brothel you will always be safe and sound and have the experience of your life.

I have found that Bryce is not a clock watcher and pays attention to your needs and what you have requested. I agree that an encounter with Bryce is an outstanding time and so much better (and in the long run probably cheaper than the GFO. You will not find any of the courtesans at any of the HOF properties a Drama Queen, Gold Diggers, or any "sudden illness" I did have one young lady get violently ill and had to leave and before I know what happened she had brought in another friend to finish the encounter.(I guess we had a little bit too many brewskis and vodka at the bar) But for the most part, you generally get more than you pay for.

You summed up your time with Bryce pretty well, just like the diamond that she is she has over 58 facets of enjoyment and she ALWAYS sparkles. Bryce is the Total Package!!

Bryce since Carl is not online please forward my response. If wishes to PM me I would be happy to share my experiences to ease his mind

BryceStevens likes this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I agree @Sakaki, @BryceStevens has always been very caring and has provided me with outstanding experiences. Your reviews of your time with Bryce in the past have been very well written and very interesting to read.

Enjoy your hobby and your time with Bryce. I hope you get to see her in the 2018 Fall Tour

BryceStevens likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @joe carbols for mentioning me in your post!!! I can't wait for @BryceStevens to return for her October tour for another awesome 2 Girl Party.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @joe carbols for the beautiful sincere compliments about me. Thank you for the wonderful post on my post. I absolutely will email your post to the gentleman who wrote the review! I'm sure he will love to hear your comments and great insights as did I!!!!

joe carbols likes this.
  9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

It’s my pleasure to spread the word about @BryceStevens I think anyone should be able to see what you have to offer. Had @cumishaamado and I not been the good friends that we are I would have never ever have the courage to talk to you about an encounter. You are so out of my league but I am so glad you don’t play “those” games.

BryceStevens likes this.
  10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @joe carbols for taking the time to read and comment on my review!!!

12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

It's so great to be here at the same time with you @cumishaamado and @joe carbols !!! I can't wait to spend time with you both!!!!

13. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @joe carbols for taking the time to say so many lovely things about me. I'm sure glad you and sexy hot @cumishaamado were good friends so that you and I met and have become friends too!!!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @BryceStevens for mentioning me in your post!!! I'm so happy that we are all have become friends too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I love spending time with you @cumishaamado. You are a wonderful awesome companion in and out of bed!!!

16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

17. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  18. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @joe carbols for being so sweet in reading and liking my review!!

19. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Today is my last day at Kit Kat Ranch. I am not yet sure of my next tour dates. Possibly the Spring or Summer of 2019. I will miss you all. Love you guys!! Happy Holidays!