My funtime with the beautiful Brazilian Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Nov 2, 2012.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Jade, I am so happy that you have decided to post on the message board. How else I would have been able to know you. I am very happy that I was able to talk to you since day one on the message board. You are such a sweetheart. You have a very beautiful Brazilian body. I couldn’t wait to see your actual face and to hug you.

Jade, when I came to the Love Ranch just for a visit and when I saw you. I am very delighted to finally see your gorgeous face behind the heart. Thank you for the tour of the Bunny Ranch. It was nice to have taken some pictures of you and me. I had a nice time hanging out with you and chatting with you. You looked so cute on that day when you just got your car. You were jumping up and down and dancing all around like a little kid full of joy. It was so funny Kimberly was telling you don’t ever park next to her car and that you should move your car kidding of course. I hope anyway. I had a great time hanging around.

The day finally came to party with Jade. I was a few hours early for my appointment with Jade. I didn’t want to bother her so early so she doesn’t know I was there. As I was waiting I had a chance to say hi to Sophia Sun and chat with Smokin Amber for a bit which was nice. It was a bit quit there during the day. But, around dinner time more ladies were coming out for dinner. Jade didn’t expect me to be there so early. I assume she was walking out with the rest of the ladies to have dinner in the kitchen. She walked out with these knee high or thigh high socks and flip flops. She looked so cute when she walked out and she was surprised to have seen me sitting there. She stop short then turned around and ran back to her room. She came back out minutes later all fixed up and she chatted with me a bit. I told her to eat her dinner. I didn’t want her to miss her dinner because she will need all her energy for our party.

Jade and I sat at the parlor chatted for awhile getting to each other a little more. Then Jade led me to her room. I was getting very excited. Jade was very nice and she gave me great party price which was very nice. I had a very great party with Jade. She is a great kisser and a great lover. She has so much energy to offer. She has such a tone body and very beautiful breast. I was very happy to have party with her.

Thank you, Jade. I had a wonderful party with you and to hang out with you for a couple of times when you were around. I was happy to be able to see you on my last day to say good bye and it was nice to have met Nikki.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I must say that I am always happy to read a review of Jade!! Every one confirms what a special heart she has!!! Great review!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Spanky!

4. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Good review Spanky, funny to see that you surprised Jade and she ran back in to get ready. She is a a fun gal and like Al said she does have quite a heart for everyone.

5. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Jade is awesome. She is very caring and has a very great heart. She is a sweetheart.

6. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you again John

7. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank youk jestr.

lol, yeah, you had to see her face. She looked so cute when she was so surprise her eyes were so wide open.

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thant you Al. I must say that would be nice to have one written by you :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you John. I am happy you two got to meet. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That was really funny :mrgreen:
    I am glad to know you think I am funny. I think you are too. BTW, was nice to see you yesterday [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... I am going to tear up here :oops: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

I meant every word of it. :)

14. Awesome review, Spanky!!

15. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you

16. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Jade is an amazing lady. I had a very great time with her. She is very kind all around.

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Of course I was, can you imagine? "Oh no... I can't party with Jade...did you see what she is wearing?? " :lol:

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

So did I Spanky [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Jade is an amazing choice spanky boy you have good choice in ladies don't chya?!!=]

20. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you Angelina, you will be among the amazing choice when ever I can come back and if you are still there.

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Kenya [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Missing you.

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Angelina. You are a sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hey Spanky [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I hope you are having a amazing week. I saw our pictures aging the other day. We look cute together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I agree with you Spanky. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Maybe even have us both in the same room :twisted:

25. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

that sound like a very great idea Jade

26. You have my attention sexy Jade Capri!

27. I Heart You!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

A picture and a kiss to you Spanky

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Spanky!!! You know, I been missing you. I hope everything is good with you or I will have to take you to Doctor's room again :mrgreen:

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Definitely, with any lady.

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I like that. Come closer then [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Sorry, I didn't see this sooner. Thank you for the lovely picture. :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Excellent review and Jade does have a beautiful brasilian body. I'm glad we all get to enjoy it. :twisted:

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's ok, I know how it is. Life gets busy, but a kiss here and there I will be giving to you until I can see you again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]