My First visit to BR2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ChicagoBill, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Well it really started at Moonlight because I arrived early so stopped in to see it. The remodel is great. There weren't many girls there, but I did get to meet Hollis and Laci and Wendy the bartender, Bunny and several others whose names escape me right now(old age you know). Dennis and Madam Suzette were out to lunch but came back before I left and I got to meet them and get a hug from Madam Suzette.

Appointment time came so I rode over to BR2 and rang the bell. They had a lineup for me and it was a sight to see, but my eyes were on Jessica Marie and I selected her. She didn't recognize me at first ( I looked a bit frazzled after several hundred miles on the road) till I said my name then hugs all around. We got acquainted and clicked so off to negations. I spent the next several hours in heaven in the VIP room, with a half hour interruption by the lovely Niki, who joined us, then more champagne, and more fun. It was a great time for me and two of the nicest girls you could ever want to party with.

Yes I left out the good stuff but that is my choice, just know that it was very very good.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hey Bill I am glad you had a great time Jessica Marie is a nice person I haven't met her live yet but she is so fun to talk to and stuff

3. Thanks

Thanks so much Bill . I had a wonderful time with you !!! :D :D :D

And thanks Kevin. I always have fun on the board!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[smilie=love together.gif]

4. [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

Hot stuff. Yeppers

5. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Bill,

That is fantastic. I'm glad you had a great time with those two. They are great.

6. Bill I had a really great time....I hope to see you again soon [smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif]

7. Jessica Marie

Well I hope to see you soon Bill. Let pray that we get some warm spell of warm weather lol.. like that will happen.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. question

hey! i have never been there to the bunny ranch. i am watching it right now on HBO i never seen u there are u there now or did u quit? u seem like a sweet girl. have u ever been with a bi girl before? hope to talk to u soon!!

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Pogus that would be Jaclyn Davis what a duo huh lol :wink:

10. HBO

I have not yet been on HBO . Want to see me on HBO?? What do you think?? I am bi all the way up and down!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

12. HBO

I have just started to do HBO . I have so much fun being on camara :lol: :lol: Sometimes I do get camara shy and nervous. But laughing at somthing always helps that . :lol: And doing HBO we have lots of laughs lol lol.

13. Beautiful pics Jessica, never been to the BR but am plucking up the courage to go soon. I seriously need to get HBO!!! :D

14. HBO

Dont worry maybe when you come in I can give you a replay.

15. I read this because it said BR2... Crazy Stuff!

16. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

You must of went back a ways to find this post.

17. Ya just last page. :)

18. jshusker
    Chat with Me

19. Does Lady Aries ever come up north to LRN??? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Yup!

21. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Where have you been xxxfelix she was just here but she is coming back so come and see her!!!!