My first trip to Bunnyland

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Feb 4, 2007.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

My trip was a little different. I had been talking to the lovely Audrey and saving up for 8 months to go see her. Then about 3 weeks befor my trip I was hit with Dentist bills and car repairs that tore into the Audrey party fund. So I went to see her with considerably less than I thought. At the hotel in Reno I was nervous but when I got there and she came out she gave me a big hug and that calmed me down. We had fun and It was a great time out of respect for this amazing lady I won't go into details. I have a longer trip planned in March where I will see my Favorite Bunny again and also get to meet Jenny Can't wait and also Lexi lovelace. Met Dennis, Brooke, And April at the airport the next day as they were headed to the Howard stern show in NYC. And got to see Audrey again. Overall I think I will have many adventures in bunnyLand in the years to come. I would like to make a special thank you to Audrey now. Thank you sweetie for being so understanding and for all the time you have given me so far. Thanks also for giving me the best time in 4 years that i have shared with a woman. Hope to party with you many times in the future and see you in March 30 days till I get on the plane. Well see everyone in March

David J likes this.
  2. Great report Kevin !!

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Thanks epman It's not hard to call Audrey my Favorite Bunny.

4. Can't wait to meet you Kevin !!!

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

6. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Congrats, Kevin. What's left to be sad about the Lovely Ms. Audrey that hasn't already been said. She is a beauty, an intellect and a total class act.