My first time with Summer Paige

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RogueDC, Feb 28, 2008.

1. First, let me start off by saying that I was a virgin going into my first trip to the Bunny Ranch. I'm by no means unattractive or uneducated, but I just never seemed to have any luck with the ladies. So, after signing up for these forums and reading what some of the other Bunny Babes had to offer, I went ahead and I made an appointment with Summer Paige.

Summer is a lady in every sense of the word. Sure, your eyes might go straight to her chest when you first see pictures of her or meet her in person (I'm not ashamed to admit that mine did), but she's also very sociable, approachable, patient, and understanding. This was something that I was definitely looking for as a virgin stepping into uncharted territory. She has big, beautiful eyes and legs to die for. Most importantly, though, she is certainly virgin friendly.

After our tour, we went back to her room and she showed me the time of my life. She gave me a few pointers on the female body and we really enjoyed the time we spent together. Now I'm not one to kiss and tell, and I apologize to those who were looking for the juicy parts. All I will say is, like I said before, there were good times had by all. 8)

After it was all said and done, we chatted a little more for a bit in the lobby before I left. I probably won't be able to take trips out here a lot, but this was something I was certainly glad I did.

Summer, thank you very much for all the tips and for the good times. I promise that I'll keep in touch.

2. Baby you are such a sweet heart. Thank you so much for the wonderful words they mean so much. I'm glad you had a wonderful time because I know I did. You are such a genuine person I feel so honored that I was the lucky lady you chose. Oh by the way remember your mission and thanks for making me :roll: I NEEDED THAT !!!

Girls don't let the V's fool ya :lol: They may not have a whole lot of expierence, but they can be great lovers !!!

3. Summer is very hot..i got to chill in the lounge with her for a bit too.

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I Met Summer too back in december But haven't partied with her yet...... Very classy though I agree

5. Great to hear...I'm in the same situation (24-year old virgin :shock: ) and Summer is definitely on my must-see list!

6. she is a great lover. I had her many times! :wink:

7. THANKS FOR SUCH A GREAT REVIEW BABE SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU I HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO PARTY WITH A FEW OTHER VIRGINS AND YOU ALL KNOW I LOVE IT...TO BE SOMEONE'S FIRST IS HAS SUCH AN UNEXPLAINABLE FEELING... "V" POWER AND I HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING YOUR HOMEWORK LOL...INSIDE JOKE GOTTA PARTY WITH ME TO FIND OUT.

8. Woo! That's great to hear, Summer. Unfortunately, I've been failing at my mission, so I think I need to start working harder to accomplish the goals we set out.

I hope you were as good to them as you were to me and that you had just as much fun....but not more :p

9. IF YOU FAIL ON YOUR MISSION WE SET FOR YOU THEN YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS....SPANKS FOR YOU :lol:...OK I GUESS YOU CAN GIVE THE SPANKS...YOU KNOW I LUV THEM !!!

10. [​IMG]

11. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

I miss Summer Paige!

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! Summer is a hottie [smilie=hot over you.gif]