REVIEW My first time with Sexy Lexie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by East Lake Rider, Jul 14, 2018.

1. My first time with @LexieJames happened on pure luck. My appointment with another lady at the Sagebrush fell through so I dropped into the LRN for a line up. I was just about to chose when Lexie jumped into line at the last second. It wasn’t a hard choice. I followed her on Instagram so she was a familiar face. Last in, first out.

We had a GFE party in the VIP room, which is basically my second home. She likes being naked, so I was happy to help her undress. We did some wonderful activities in the hot tub and on the bed. I got to finish in my favorite position. We were both happily satisfied afterwards.

She’s retiring from ranch life after July. :( Get her while you can!

thunderstorm and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Thank you so much for the wonderful time we shared and the great review!!!

3. Awesome review, it goes without saying @LexieJames but I'm gonna regret not knowing you better before your impending retirement. Everything I've seen and heard about you indicates you're one of the best around, good luck with everything! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Thank you so much. I wish we would have had the chance to spend some time together!