My First time with Christy Michelle

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ChocolateBear, Sep 21, 2017.

1. My First Time Experience

I want to describe my first time at the ranch as unbelievable and definitely unforgettable. For years I've heard about and seen on tv about the famous ranch. I have often been curious but like many others nervous and apprehensive not knowing what to expect. After many months of look at the website and the ladies there I decide to finally take a chance and go. With all the women there it's definitely hard to chose from but there was one the caught my eye and attention....Christy Michelle!!!! Her eyes and smile just made me melt(I know it's silly and lame. Lol). After messaging her I was shocked that she responded back in a timely manner. She made it easy to get to know her. After continuous back and forth conversation I finally agreed to come to the ranch. When I got there I felt like a kid in the candy store. I was nervous and excited that I was finally going to meet Christy in person. She greeted me with that warm beautiful smile of hers, gave me a hug and kiss. It was like we knew each other for years. We talked for a bit then it was time for fun. As we walked back to her room we were playfully kissingeach other. Once we were in the room she made sure that everything was comfortable for me. She evendid a little lap dance to get things started. We thenstarted to undress each other and began to have the time of my life. Afterwards I appreciate and was amazed how professional yet caring she was in allowing me to clean up and not treat me like it was just business even though I understood the concept. Before I left she gave me a kiss that I would never forget. I've already discussed a return trip. Just have to say a big and satisfying thank you to CHRISTYMICHELLE for making my first time an unbelievable time!!!!!

2. im glad you had a blast! thanks for sharing your experience

christymichelle likes this.
  3. Yep I agree..... Christy is the best.........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AveryLee and christymichelle like this.
  4. Aww thank you so much! I had a great time as well! You’re the sweetest!

5. Aww thank you dfred! That’s is sweet!