My first time with Air Force Amy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JackMaison, Oct 9, 2017.

1. A buddy of mine recommended Amy to me after a pretty rough divorce. I was moping around the house if I wasn’t at work and just wasn’t myself when I was around my friends. He told me about the ranches and said there was any type of woman one could want, but the best of the best was Air Force Amy. He said she had a ton of diplomas and awards and stuff because she knew everything there was to know about sex. Naturally I didn’t believe him, but to get him off my back I contacted her and set up a date.

I was wrong. There was no subject, body part, sexual position or act that she didn’t know. I find intelligent women sexy to begin with but Amy brought it to another level. I found out things about my own body I didn’t know! For example, the back of my knees is an extremely erotic area for me. How in the world she discovered that I will never know. But that’s Amy for you, she will bring things out in you and take you to places you couldn’t even dream about. I’ll keep the exact details of the party to myself but I just gotta say, I thought my sex life was over after my divorce. I thought any sex I would have would be boring in comparison to all that my ex-wife and I had explored. Amy opened up a world of pleasure I didn’t know existed, tossed me the key, and said: it’s yours. Safe to say, I’m coming back for more!

2. Thank you for your review, Jack! I'm glad you enjoyed our time together so much, you know I did as well!!
    [​IMG]

3. That sounds like you had such a great time with Amy, it's neat she taught you something new, Amy is full of surprises!

4. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

I love hearing stories like this! So glad Amy was everything you were looking for plus more!

5. I don't think enjoyed is a strong enough word for it! Thank you so much Amy!

6. She's the best teacher I've ever had!

7. You sure was Misty! Thanks a lot!

8. You are such a sweetheart, Jack!

9. Thank you Alice! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I
    I love them too Misty! Thanks!

11. With the holidays coming up, isn't it time you gave yourself the gift of Air Force Amy?
    [​IMG]

12. Gentlemen, your #1 option for the holidays is waiting...
    [​IMG]

13. It's time to celebrate! With a big dose of me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

14. Valentines Day is less than a month away,
    plenty of time to plan a party with me!

[​IMG]

15. Book me now for an experience tailored to suit you 100%!
    [​IMG]

16. So, who will be my date this valentines day?
    Are you the one?

[​IMG]

17. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for sharing a wonderful experience shared! xoxo

18. It was a lovely time together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Luxury, economy, short parties, long parties, whatever it is you want, I can make it happen.
    [​IMG]

20. I'm waiting for you!

[​IMG]

21. I need a night out! Any takers?
    [​IMG]

22. Every day is a celebration with Air Force Amy!
    [​IMG]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. It is now officially spring!
    Enjoy this time of rebirth and awakening with me!
    [​IMG]

25. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

The more I see about Airforce Amy the more I want to meet her and spend time with her...Guys, how about you???

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

30. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

31. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Sexy Review!!!!!