My first party with the Fabulous Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Oct 15, 2012.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

My first of hopefully many more party's to come, with the Fabulous Miss Jade Capri

How many of us can say they partied with the current two Bunnies of the Month on the same day or even the same month? Well, now I can join that small and elite group.

I arrived about 15 minutes early to the Love Ranch North and hung out at the bar. There were few ladies at that early of the day, so I entertained myself while waiting, by watching the slide show at the bar and looking at the beautiful pictures of the ladies of the love ranch adorned along the walls.

Eventually, Jade walks into the room and it is like the air left the building. Jade is absolutely stunning! I don't think I said anything beyond hello and these flowers are for you, until we arrived on Jade's room. Five foot eight inches of lush womanhood. Jade was wearing black thigh high stockings , black heels, I'm guessing three inch, matching black panties, bra, and a sheer black mini robe. I can tell you that Jades photos of her are good, but none that I have seen tell you just how marvelous of a beauty Jade is. She kisses and hugs me, and then leads me into her room. There we have a very relaxed conversation and fairly easy negotiation. She tells me she is *VERY* willing to work within budgets, and she certainly worked within mine.

Next it was off to the VIP room at the Love Ranch. It is a very large and nice room, with a Large Jacuzzi, sauna room, bathroom, huge king sized bed, and various sexual toys, among them a sex swing. I requested Jades GFE party with lots of kissing., and boy did I get what was asked for! Jade is an incredible kisser, with lots of tongue and masterful skills.

After setting up the bed with sheets, we began with kissing and slowly disrobing each other. Eventually, we make it to the bed, were I kiss and fondle my way all over Jade's fantastic body. After a few orgasms, Jade returns the favor. She even licks and sucks a few places no other girls has done before! A few times during this, she directs my attention to the mirror on the wall to the right of the bed. There I see our reflections. It is one sexy sight. Jade has a wonderful figure and if you are an ass man, you will not be disappointed! I really enjoyed grabbing hold of Jade's ass. You can tell she is 100% Brazilian. Maybe the stereotype of the awesome Brazilian beauties originated from guys who have met Jade.

Anyways, we eventually have intercourse, with her on top, and then doggy style. Jade was incredibly wet from our foreplay, but she used her mouth to open a bottle of lube in such a sexy manner. When she was on top, she was flexible enough to bend over and kiss my mouth while still riding me. Very incredible! I love it.

Later, we take a bath together, kissing with Jade curled up on my lap and more conversation. It was very intimate and romantic in the dim lights. Then it was more sex. I had a P wave orgasm begin, and I have a feeling it interfered with the regular orgasm Jade was trying to give me, so I didn't cum again, and Jade really tried for probably almost an hour. It really felt good, but I am at the point where I can experience other orgasms, but I haven't figured out how to let them release. So no fault on Jade or the other ladies who they have occurred with. Each girl had given 100%, I can attest to that. It is a testament to the stunning skill of each lady to even start these kind of orgasms.

Eventually we clean up and end our party. As I dressed, I checked the clock on my cell phone, and found out I was an hour late for my party with Tamela. Oppsie! I even joked to Jade, Tamela might come over and get me, and drag me back to the Bunny Ranch. Jade was only slightly worried.

To find out what happened at the Bunny Ranch follow this link..... http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=66439

Jade, you were fantastic. I can see why you are the Lover of the Month so often, and why so many guys repeatedly come back to your loving arms! Jade is easily one of the best kissers at the Ranches that I have partied with so far.

Slugushi likes this.
  2. Re: My first party with the Faulous Jade Capri

She is beautiful lady and very sweet.

She is amazing !!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Re: My first party with the Faulous Jade Capri

I am soo excited to party with you and Jade :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

4. Re: My first party with the Faulous Jade Capri

And you know how much I love to kiss :twisted: :twisted:

5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Re: My first party with the Faulous Jade Capri

Awesome review Tstorm!!

I am looking forward to my own Rendezvous with the Brazilian Goddess!!

6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Thanks, you will all love Jade Capri she is a wonderful lover!

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!! Again I salute you taste in Women!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Considering, that Tamela and Jade Capri are both grand mistresses in kissing, and I have my degree in kissing from the Bunny U, I expect the bomb squad to be called for our next party...... Does Carson City have a bomb squad? And how far is the hospital?

9. OMG I cant wait!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

10. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Neither can I!!!

I think our next party is going to include some spanking, because Miss Jade Capri, hasn't posted on her review yet. What a naughty girl! And can you blame me for wanting to spank such a fantastic behind! Incredible!

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I was yesterday hehe. Then I had lineups. I will today, no excuses. In my defense, you know I like to write back in details :oops: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Jade, Tamela and Thunderstorm....... yeah... [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Still gotta reply to mine as well :) But I know you like detailed responses. Patience is a virtue :)

13. She has a few to reply to still. ;)

14. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Poor Jade, such is the price of popularity. We love her anyways.

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. I like the sound of that :twisted: :twisted:

16. Jade is Awesome!!!!

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww.. Sophia. Thank you honey! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am excited too babe. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I heard about that. :wink:

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I been waiting nice and patiently :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... So are you ThunderStorm, so are you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I agree Al. He does kiss and tell hehe... in a good way.
    Also his taste in women is awesome. Not only because we were together but because I find all of them sexy. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I will make sure to have them on alert, If not them can we have fire department, national guard, paramedics :mrgreen:

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I just did so I will get less spankings hehe
    I wouldn't blame you at all [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

OMG... I am so sorry on that too. Patience is indeed a virtue besides I was giving birth to baby zombie ( picture on twitter jadecapri1) :lol: :mrgreen:

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know, yours too :(
    Bad Jade all around :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Yes bad Jade....She needs a spanking!

29. Re: My first party with the Faulous Jade Capri

Whoo hoo!! xoxoxoxo

Just a few more days!!

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank Godness hehe
    I am so slacking on things lately. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Blame the new car. I want to be out all the time hehe.

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww...hi Benny! how are you doing honey!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hey, I said it before bad is the new good :p
    You will get some spanking.

33. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Crap! :oops:

I think you got me, I guess You need to spank me then, too!

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It might be the case to repeat it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

LOL neither of us got spanked in our following party. We forgot. But we did have a lot of fun. I am looking forward to seeing you again Jade.