My first party with the AMAZING! Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ralphy323, Nov 6, 2013.

1. I have talked with Jade on the message boards and in the chat room for few years now and she has always been a sweetheart. That being said you are probably asking what I have been asking myself since the party ended....WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T I SEEN HER SOONER!?! I have no good answer for that.
    Lately I have been admiring Jade's pics on her profile and on the message board. And you could say I was spurred to drop in and see her by her amazing body. When Jade walked out in a form fitting dress that hugged her every curve I was sure my mouth was a gape....WOW! Then she smiled, it lit up the room. She led me back to her room and we chatted for a few minutes before negotiations. After saying who I was on the boards she threw me for a loop when she recalled something I had told her probably 2 years ago....this is a woman who I have never partied with, and have only a few emails back and forth with. When someone remembers things about you it always makes you feel good. Thank you [smilie=happy.gif]. negotiations were great, very straight forward and yet flexible. I am not the kind to party and tell but I will say this guys Jade is a multiple time lover of the month and lover of the year for a reason, Jade Capri is truly an amazing woman all around and I will for sure be back very soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sincerely,
    Ralphy....
    god I hate my handle on here

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Hello Ralphy :)
    We been talking since sometime in 2011 right? It's ok, the important thing is that we finally spent time together... and what a time.
    It was a pleasant surprise to have you here and with out a lot planning :)
    I had a incredible time with you and will be looking forward for a next time. Thank you for spending time with me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Glad you finally made it out to see her... Good things come to those who wait! :)

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe it does come to those who wait and I got it :D

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Let's also add a picture here for Ralphy :)

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Jade has some amazing qualities & remembering details is just one of them! :D

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

thank you Breastlvr. It make me smile that with out ever met you can see that.
    Remembering details show that one care and I do [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. What a nice review! ;-)