My first Love Ranch experience with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by em4nrop, Aug 25, 2015.

1. This was my fist trip to the Love Ranch and the first time I had ever paid for sex. Let me start by saying I had dreamed of coming out to the ranch for years, and this was the first opportunity that life presented me the ability to make the trip. A couple months before my trip, I contacted Jade Capri through the love ranch website and she responded and we began emailing back and forth. I had so many questions and Jade suggested that I call her on the phone. Let me tell you, just hearing Jades voice on the other end of the phone made me shake with anticipation. She was so sweet and answered all my questions and talked with me for a while and we got to know each other. I made all the arrangements for my trip and finally the weeks went by and I flew out to Reno for my party. The Ranch sent a car to pick me up at the airport and took me straight to see Jade. I walked in through the main gate and opened the door and there standing in the lobby waiting for me was Jade. She was more beautiful than I can describe! She walked up to me, we embraced, and then she took me by the hand to her room. We sat on her bed and talked for a while and got around to discussing our party. We made the arrangements and she walked me to the cashier to take care of the business part. I needed to freshen up after my day of airline travel, so she let me use her shower and get cleaned up. When i was done, Jade had gone to the bar to get me a drink, and then she invited me to lay on her bed while she got ready. I laid back and enjoyed my drink, just relaxing after a long trip. A few short moments later, when she emerged in nothing but something pink and lacy, my heart began to race! The image of Jade standing at the foot of the bed dressed (or undressed) in what she had on will be an image of beauty that I will never forget as long as I live! As she began to slowly crawl up the bed and lay down half next to me, half draped over me, she gazed deeply into my eyes and we began to kiss. Oh My God! Jade is an amazing kisser! Soon we were doing more than kissing, and while I will leave the details to myself and Jade, I will say that Jade is an amazing lover! I deferred to Jades experience and whispered in her ear "just tell me what to do." Jade took charge and gently guided me through several things I had never done before. She truly made me feel like she cared about my pleasure and satisfaction. For the duration of our party, she was the perfect lover! Jade was the perfect choice for my first time. Jade, Thank you so much for the most amazing Friday night of my life! I will never forget our time together and will treasure it always!

JadeCapri likes this.
  2. Very happy to hear you had an amazing first experience at the Love Ranch, Em4nrop! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Congratulations E4! Jade's indeed a wonderful and caring lover!

4. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Sounds like a really great trip and you made an awesome choice because Jade is an amazing woman! Great review!

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

She is so beautiful & sweet, I'm glad you two had a lovely time! :)

6. Glad she treated you well!:)

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

It was an absolutely honer to be your first experience here at the Ranch. It humble me to have spent time with you. When I first read this review I relieved it all over again and same thing happened now. You wrote it so well describing our time together : )
    You are a pleasure to spend time with and that makes it fun for me as well. I find that very important for us both to enjoy it.
    Thank you so much for making the trip to spend time with me and know that whenever you feel like coming back, I will be with my arms open wiring for you.

dreamscometrue likes this.