About Me My first hello of many I’m sure

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by GiseleBandoh, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Hey there! I am kit Kat ranch’s newest kitty, Gisele Bandoh. I’m a young and energetic companion. Very friendly and easy to talk to, I can make anyone feel at ease. I will be here at the kit Kat until August 14th so come pay me a visit!

Attached Files:

2. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

Welcome beautiful!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thank you both! Components from beautiful women are the most meaningful

Marlin Groce Jr and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Young and Beautiful.... Would you like to tell us .A bit about your self?

GiseleBandoh likes this.
  5. Of course! I’m a 5’7 slim Persian goddess I’m a taurus who loves discussing conspiracy’s & true crime. Very friendly and an experience no one will forget!

6. Conspiracy theories are always a lot of fun to think about and discuss! Hope you enjoy your time at the ranch! You’re a very pretty gal

GiseleBandoh likes this.
  7. Don’t even get me started lol. I’ll go on for hours! Not saying I believe them all but I def fall into the rabbit hole. And thank you! It’s been great so far!

Leo Goodale and Nate in the box like this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Welcome to the family!!! Book your fabulous party with @GiseleBandoh today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

GiseleBandoh and Leo Goodale like this.
  9. I’m right there with you! I don’t believe in them all either, but you’re right, it’s a fun rabbit hole to fall into to. One of my favorites is the Roswell crash outside of Roswell New Mexico in 1947. Are there aliens?!

10. *adds conspiracy theory talk to her to-do list* ;)

Leo Goodale and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  11. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

amazing pics Miss @GiseleBandoh! Wishing you nothing but the best for your first tour.

GiseleBandoh likes this.
  12. Your very unique profile Sweetie. I hope you have a great tour at Kit Kat's[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

GiseleBandoh and Leo Goodale like this.
  13. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Amazing photos love! So photogenic and sexy. (;

GiseleBandoh likes this.