REVIEW My First Experience With Tiara

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Cash, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Cash
    Chat with Me

Cash Active Member

This review is a little bit late, but I was contemplating whether or not to share my personal and amazing experience I had with Tiara with everyone. But I ended up decided I wanted to tell you all how amazing our party was, and that everyone should party with her!

As I arrived at the BunnyRanch I made sure I washed myself up and brushed my teeth prior to coming because I wanted to be all clean. I also thought it would be nice if I wore nice clothes nothing too fancy but just enough to show how special the bunny I was going to visit means to me. As she brought me back to her princess quarters I gave her my gifts that I got for her. As she unwrapped each gift I saw as her smile grew bigger and that smile just filled my heart with warmth. She thanked me for the gifts and told me she loved them. We then talked about what kind of party to have. I told her how much money I had and she said that she would give me a good party with the amount I brought, that was an understatement. So we went out and got the payment all settled.

We came back into her room as she got everything all set up for our party, I hopped into the shower and scrubbed up becoming extra clean. I then came out, dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist. As I walked up to her bed my heart was pounding not believing I was going to do this with Tiara. I unwrapped the towel and then laid down on the bed. As I look over at Tiara she undressed and did not hesitate to jump right on into the party. She used her hands to get me hard well that part didn’t last long her sexy body did most of the work getting me hard prior to her hands touching me. Then she put a condom on me and started to give me the only and best blowjob I ever had. I began running my fingers through her hair while watching her. Until I ran into a little knot in her hair, I quickly removed my fingers from her hair not wanting to pull her hair out by accident. She then switched condoms and hopped right on me. And just like that this love goddess is my first. As she started off slow and that feeling of me being inside her felt so good no word can describe how amazing she was and felt. As she leaned over me and started going faster I grabbed her breasts and felt how amazing they were with her soft skin. As I heard her I got turned on even more by hearing her getting pleased. As our party was coming to an end as she got off. She then took my condom off as she began to give me a hand job to finish me off. She offered to take out a toy and we could both masturbate together, but my time was up and I didn’t want Tiara getting in trouble. Anyway the time we had together was the best time I’ve had and I’m grateful that Tiara was my first. I then got all cleaned up and dressed as we both did the worst part of the party, the goodbyes. But I will always come back whenever I can to party with her. It’s not everyday you have sex with the most beautiful girl in the world.

2. Tiara truly is like royalty; she has this presence and energy to her that is such a treat to be around! I'm thrilled to hear you have a great visit with her- she's one of my favorite ladies for two girl encounters, which is really no surprise! Hopefully you two will be able to make more memories together as time goes on! :)

3. Cash
    Chat with Me

Cash Active Member

Yes @TiaraTae is amazing she is my go too girl for every time I visit the bunnyranch. I will always make memories with her forever!

4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Great review, @Cash! Tiara is such a bombshell beauty!

Cash likes this.
  5. im so glad you enjoyed your time as much as I did. Thank you for being so good to me, I can't wait to spoil you some more :)

TiredFrog, David Watts and Cash like this.
  6. thanks girl, you are gorgeous!! :) XOXOXO

Cash likes this.
  7. god you are such a sweet heart! thank you Alice, I'm so glad I met you and get to work with you :)

Cash likes this.
  8. Tiara is wonderful! No wonder you had such an amazing time with her!
    [​IMG]

Cash likes this.
  9. cash is great! thanks for the comment Amy :)

Cash likes this.
  10. Cash
    Chat with Me

Cash Active Member

As am I ready to spoil you and flood you with gifts! XOXOXO

11. vise versa!!!!!!!!!! :) XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Cash likes this.
  12. Cash
    Chat with Me

Cash Active Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

13. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

Sounds like such an amazing time..

kmoney likes this.
  14. thank you girl, you are sooo gorgeous :)

15. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

Thank you girly , so are you ....

16. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

Thank you girly , so are you ....

17. thanks :) I hope you have a good night!

18. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Tiara walked right up to me on my last visit and introduced herself. I gotta tell you that doesn't happen to me, a beautiful woman saying hello like that. I was stunned by her beauty as well as her warm personality. Spending some time with Tiara would be a dream come true.

ParisEnvy, C_Note_KY and kmoney like this.
  19. it was nice seeing you :) you were also warm and friendly! i can't wait to see you again, and hopefully spend some more time! maybe let me buy you a drink. xoxoxo

foreverman likes this.
  20. Hope you two have many more awesome parties together!

21. miss you cash! can't wait for next time!

22. Cash
    Chat with Me

Cash Active Member

I’m happy to know that I’m missed by you because I miss you too beautiful :)

23. Wow she is beautiful:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

That’s great, and what a sweet girl she is ..

25. Wow what a beautiful review

26. Great review. Tiara is pretty darn amazing in every way imaginable. I just think the world of her. So glad you had such an amazing time and it was your first. Great memory you get to tell for many years. Thank you for sharing. It's great reading about amazing encounters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. thank you love!!! miss you sooo much!!

ParisEnvy likes this.
  29. Planning a trip to bunny for a few days when I head north. I would love for you to be apart of my plans if your going to be there.

30. I can't wait to seeeee youuuuuu!!!! :)

ParisEnvy likes this.
  31. Me too it will be epic

32. party party party time :) barbie party

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! She is amazing and a lot of fun!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. you're awesome :) and gorgeous :)