my first date with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NtdFsu, Mar 28, 2017.

1. NtdFsu
    Chat with Me

NtdFsu Active Member

I have been wanting to see Jade for a long time now and for bad timing and other reasons I have missed out on seeing her, so for my birthday/1 year anniversary weekend we talked and she agreed to see me on Sunday for my birthday and just my luck a stupid freakin snow storm came thru, well I didn't come this far to let some snow stop me this time I didn't care if I had to find a dog sled team or rent a snow mobile there was no way in hell I was going to miss out on seeing her this time. so I left three hours early for drive time and got stuck on 395 for about an hour or so waiting for a semi to get unstuck. so I ended up getting there on time and she just got there a few minutes before me, come to find out she was stuck in the same traffic jam as me. so I sat at the bar talking to some of the ladies waiting for her to get ready, and you think your prepared to met her from seeing all her pictures, but guys when she walked out to meet me she was even more breath taking beautiful in person I was stunned she is so charming and sweet and elegant. she gave me a hug and we walked back to her room she said she wanted to do her hair some more and we could talk while she finished her hair. so I gave her a gift I brought her and we talked and then we went and seen the booker and got that out of the way. we decided on the VIP room there and the room was very nice and set the mood very well. now I'm sorry but I don't talk about what happen in the room with us its just something I wont do but I was very happy. so after awhile we talked about going to get something to eat and I let her pick because I didn't care where we went as long as I was with her it was all good, so we went to fandangos in Carson city for some Italian, now I have never looked at a woman as a trophy I give them more respect than that, but when we walked in I could feel the eyes on her she just has that kind of elegance about her that people stop and look. as we walked up she asked for the table and got us seated which I kind of liked it didn't bother me at all. we sat there and talked and waited for our food, the waiter kept coming by to see if we needed anything well mostly if Jade did and I was starting to get a little irritated with him because it was like I wasn't even there but then I was like I couldn't blame him she is so beautiful if I was him I would have done the same thing so I couldn't get mad. after we eat we had a nice drive back in the snow and got to talk some more and she gave me a great big hug and a wonderful kiss goodbye, it was a wonderful birthday with a fantastic lady. this was one of the hardest reviews I have had to write so far because what can you say about such a wonderful woman that hasn't been said already. so guys if your looking for a stunning beautiful fun loving and elegant woman to come see then Jade is the lady for you, just all around a fantastic lady

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is so very sweet of you to say. I must admit that I had my eye on you for a while :)
    So that would be no snow or traffic to make me not show up for our date that sunday...lol A dog sled :)
    I believe we were few minutes from eachother in the same traffic jam. You were so patient waiting for me to finish getting ready. I also loved the present.
    It was such a nice time with you. I am too discrete about what we did, but rest assure is was fantastic :)

You make me blush. I did not see people looking the way you said, just think is adorable that you actually saw that happened.
    I am so sorry about the waiter. Aside from that, we had a really nice meal together and enjoy the way you like your dates, getting to know me. That was very special and I hope I made your birthday extra special.

You are just as kind as everyone that wrote me something. I love to read from the other side, the perspective about our date and I was very pleased that you enjoyed my company as I enjoyed yours.

Thank you so much for such lovely time and I will be looking forward to more, just saying :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2017
    NtdFsu and FriskyJimmy29 like this.
  3. Great review, Ndt! Jade is definitely a lady worth pulling up to the parking lot with a dog sled for :)

JadeCapri likes this.
  4. NtdFsu
    Chat with Me

NtdFsu Active Member

thank you Roxy and yes Jade is worth it and so much more, it still would have been funny to see all you ladies faces pulling up with a dog sled team:)

JadeCapri likes this.
  5. NtdFsu
    Chat with Me

NtdFsu Active Member

so happy you liked it sweetheart

JadeCapri likes this.
  6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Roxy :)
    You are way too sweet :)
    I wish I had one to take you and him for a ride, but I only have a small dog hehe

NtdFsu likes this.
  7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2017-5-11_21-18-53.png AND JADE IS JUST THAT AWSOME

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We had such a great party together! Definitely need to have a repeat experience!
    [​IMG]

NtdFsu likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review. Very detailed I love it!!! She is amazing and has a "Big Heart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

NtdFsu likes this.
  10. NtdFsu
    Chat with Me

NtdFsu Active Member

I had a great time with you too, and I hope to see you again and again beautiful