My farewell party with caressa

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by michael 9513, May 26, 2016.

1. Well it is my last day in Nevada and me and caressa had a farewell party. It was a short party but it changed my life. I was a little down to say goodbye. But I learned tonight that life is to short to stress and fill sad. I learned that it is good to stay positive and always look for a way to make things better. I was down but I went to the gym jogged a mile and got a cute girls number. So I'm getting back to losing weight making more money and becoming independent. Thank u Caressa for changing my way of thinking though your kindness. I'm free and it fills so good:)

HollyWood, franding and tuch2881 like this.
  2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you had that experience! Goodbyes can always be more on the sweet side of bittersweet

3. Thanks willow if only I was bill gates I could stay at the ranch all the time :)

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Michael
    Thank you so much, I am so glad that I have inspired you to be a better man and to take your future into your own hands and go for it! I look forward to seeing the great man you will become!
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1907.JPG
    IMG_1902 2.JPG

5. I made up my mind that I wanted to change my life I wanted to be a success I'm not giving up and I will just laugh at all the people that say I cant do it. I will hold the people close to me like you and all the other people that are rooting for me. I will be a millionare one day maybe a billionare if I'm lucky. When I met you my heart became completely changed I wanted to do better in life so I can be around the people I care about more often like you. I will work hard for myself for you and for everyone that I care about and when I see you we can have the biggest party ever.

6. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

It is always so sad when we have to leave from our parties, but we smile because we know we will be back!

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael, even if we only have a short time together, I will make each minute count....
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

What a great way to end your trip!!

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael I am looking forward to seeing you very soon! It is always so much fun!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Ive been waiting to see you again for a long time I have some new tricks up my sleeves I'm going to give you everything I got.

11. It is so nice to hear about life changing experiences.
    We really do make people feel better both mentally and physically :)

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Good byes are hard, but it makes our next hello so much sweeter!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]