My EX in the News Again?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jul 2, 2007.

1. I love Heidi Fleiss but this one is crazy!!! I wonder if sleeping with me makes girls do silly stuff.

Heidi invited to southern Nv to the opening of her new business, I could not go because I was shooting Jose Conceso's new reality show in LA and at the opening of the new Pink Taco.

Enclosed is the wire service story.

HEIDI SELL SEX YOU ARE THE BEST AT IT, EVER!!!!!

I WISH MY BABY ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD.

Ex-Hollywood madam Fleiss opening laundromat in Nevada, plans brothel for women

The Associated Press
    Published: July 1, 2007

Las VEGAS:

Former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss is diversifying, opening a laundromat in Nevada and making plans for a legal brothel for women.

"Dirty Laundry" is a 24-hour, coin-operated laundry ? 13 washers and 14 dryers ? the one-time leader of a high-priced ring of call girls to the stars is opening at a shopping center in Pahrump, west of Las Vegas.

Fleiss, who has become an avid collector of parrots and macaws since moving to Pahrump, said she decided to open the laundromat after the death of one of her pets, a macaw named Dalton.

"I had to force myself to do something," she told the Las Vegas Review-Journal. "Nothing in my 41 years ? nothing ? ever affected me like this."

Fleiss moved to Nye County in late 2005, after serving a jail term for running the prostitution ring in Hollywood, and announced plans to open "Heidi's Stud Farm" in the town of Crystal, about 20 miles (32 kilometers) north of Pahrump.

The 20-man operation would be Nevada's first legal bordello catering exclusively to female customers. It still needs approval from the Nye County Liquor and Licensing Board, and Fliess said she plans to submit an application within the next three months.

"I have at least 400 women who are ready to buy a membership," and men applying for jobs, she said.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Best of luck to Heidi Fleiss with her new ventures. I will probably go to the Laundry mat when I return to Nv Lol

3. Go Heidi!

I've always said that there is a definate need for adult entertainment for the ladies. We have several strip clubs in the Lehigh Valley area, but it's quite rare that any of them have any male revues. It is by far an untapped market! I wish her all the luck in the world!!! :D

4. Support madam's that went to jal.

Visit Dirty Laundry.

5. Your so right, I want to her to this and have helped her a lot with the project.

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Yeah i will go just for that reason alone lol plus to clean my clothes of course.

7. I would love to see Heidi do very well with this!! Further more why cant there be a place for the ladies to go and have some fun. Fair is Fair.....Knock their socks off Heidi! You got our support!!

8. I just wish I could apply for a position.

9. Throughout history "ladies of the night" were referred to as "laundresses".. especially in military circles.... interesting to see the tables turned